The Student Room Group

question - Positives About Blackpool?

hey guys,
wired question
who's been to blackpool before if you have can u plz say possitive things about blackpool trying to write something
thanks guys
I've been quite a few times with my family. The Pleasure Beach there is home to many good family memories; the Pepsi Max ride (or now just 'The Big One') is a must do for any roller coaster fanatic or adrenaline junky. Also, walking up the character filled high-street and looking in all the different shops is always an adventure. The pier too is - for me at least - a symbol classic of a classic British sea-side holiday, and I used to love running up and down as a kid, staring out at the ocean.

Hope this helped! (Feel free to message me if you need anything more).

Good luck with whatever your doing!
Reply 2
Original post by Allons y Alonso
I've been quite a few times with my family. The Pleasure Beach there is home to many good family memories; the Pepsi Max ride (or now just 'The Big One') is a must do for any roller coaster fanatic or adrenaline junky. Also, walking up the character filled high-street and looking in all the different shops is always an adventure. The pier too is - for me at least - a symbol classic of a classic British sea-side holiday, and I used to love running up and down as a kid, staring out at the ocean.

Hope this helped! (Feel free to message me if you need anything more).

Good luck with whatever your doing!

thanks for replying I'm trying to write a poem about blackpool
Reply 3
I've visited a few times with my family, and with the school on trips.

One big, positive factor there is "Blackpool Pleasure Beach". I believe that attracts a lot of people to the area, plus the theme park is amazing; great day out for the family. The beach near it is also very nice place to relax.
Reply 4
Original post by Strelzo
I've visited a few times with my family, and with the school on trips.

One big, positive factor there is "Blackpool Pleasure Beach". I believe that attracts a lot of people to the area, plus the theme park is amazing; great day out for the family. The beach near it is also very nice place to relax.

thank you
Original post by Nikky200174
thanks for replying I'm trying to write a poem about blackpool

Oh cool (you'll have to send it to me when you finish it). Have you been to Blackpool?
hey guys,
wired question
who's been to blackpool before if you have can u plz say possitive things about blackpool trying to write something
thanks guys

I go nearly every 2-3 weeks! The atmosphere is great, meeting people from all over the UK. The pleasure beach is a great area for teens and adults to go for fun, the arcades near the peer keep children occupied for hours! All the oldies are obsessed with the fish and chips! (The chips are Great!) And something that everyone can always remember and have fun from blackpool is a ride in a horse carriages! And the shops and ice cream parlours are marvellous for family trips! Xx
Reply 7
Original post by Allons y Alonso
Oh cool (you'll have to send it to me when you finish it). Have you been to Blackpool?

sure how tho
Reply 8
Original post by Rose_Wheeler
I go nearly every 2-3 weeks! The atmosphere is great, meeting people from all over the UK. The pleasure beach is a great area for teens and adults to go for fun, the arcades near the peer keep children occupied for hours! All the oldies are obsessed with the fish and chips! (The chips are Great!) And something that everyone can always remember and have fun from blackpool is a ride in a horse carriages! And the shops and ice cream parlours are marvellous for family trips! Xx

I totally agree
sure how tho

You can just PM me if you want :smile:
Reply 10
Crazy Scots bar is the best thing about Blackpool
Blackpool is ace, used to go on holiday there loads with my sibling, my parent and my nan.
Highlights include wining £10 in the bingo, my sibling getting slime putty stuck in his hair, going to the aquarium, seeing rock made, seeing the illuminations, going down the flumes in the swimming pool
Have also been with school twice, valhalla is the best ride on the pleasure beach, have been on the pepsi max as well (odd as am petrified of heights :lol: )
Reply 12
Has anyone mentioned the trams?

Quick Reply

Latest