Relationship problem Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
My partner and 1 have been together for over 2 years now and we have not had sex, we have done other sexual things in this time but not had sex! My partner suffers with Anxiety and depression and his low sex drive has got worse and we haven’t done anything in months! We have spoken about this and he says that it’s not me it’s him! I feel like this is now making me depressed and I don’t know what to do for him to get his sex drive back as nothing is working
Claypotrose
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My partner and 1 have been together for over 2 years now and we have not had sex, we have done other sexual things in this time but not had sex! My partner suffers with Anxiety and depression and his low sex drive has got worse and we haven’t done anything in months! We have spoken about this and he says that it’s not me it’s him! I feel like this is now making me depressed and I don’t know what to do for him to get his sex drive back as nothing is working
This Is actually such a difficult situation. You have to ask yourself how much sex in the relationship matters to you. And whether or not your partner is worth waiting for. But at the same time you've said it's depressing you and if something isn't good for you you need to let it go. You need to put your mental health first at this point and maybe just try to sustain a friendship and look out for him but you need to look out for yourself and then maybe in the future see if you guys can be together or move on.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (2)
16.67%
Disagree (0)
0%
Neither agree or disagree (2)
16.67%
Agree (4)
33.33%
Strongly Agree (4)
33.33%

Watched Threads