jojoba_oil
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So I just did my A-levels (Geography, Government & politics and sociology) and got A*A*A*. I always wanted to do Law but I really want to do medicine now. I know these aren't the right A-levels for me to do Medicine but is there any way I could apply to Medical school?
DGeorge13
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jojoba_oil)
So I just did my A-levels (Geography, Government & politics and sociology) and got A*A*A*. I always wanted to do Law but I really want to do medicine now. I know these aren't the right A-levels for me to do Medicine but is there any way I could apply to Medical school?
If you ace the UCAT there is Newcastle who don’t require science anymore then there is also the Manchester 6 year course which brings people up to speed and the same at Cardiff or you could perhaps take one or both of bio or chemistry in a gap year getting work experience (maybe just one and doing all the prep and everything and then applying )
justme2001
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Apply to Manchester, they have a foundation year for people with the wrong a levels
https://www.manchester.ac.uk/study/u...undation-year/

Only 20 places though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (289)
55.79%
I don't have everything I need (229)
44.21%

Watched Threads