Cait411
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Lewshee)
Mine is the afternoon slot on the 24th too.
Ah cool- are you travelling far?
Lewshee
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Cait411)
Ah cool- are you travelling far?
I’m travelling from the North East so quite far and such an expensive train ticket! How about you?
Cait411
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m lucky it’s only about an hour from me I’m getting in 40 mins early so I’ve got plenty of time- what about you?
Lewshee
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Cait411)
I’m lucky it’s only about an hour from me I’m getting in 40 mins early so I’ve got plenty of time- what about you?
My train arrives in at Kings Cross at 11:40 so plenty of time to find the building
Cait411
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Would you maybe want to meet beforehand? We could try and find it together? No worries if not though but I could get an earlier train as I’m not far
Repancakes
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
24th afternoon slot buddies! See you guys there! I'll luckily already be in the area as where I volunteer is just down the road
Lewshee
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah that would be great. Has anyone got an idea of what we need to take to AC yet? I don’t remember them asking for our A-level certificates, but I’m worried because I can’t find them! I assume it’ll be passport, GCSE certs then your degree, if already obtained?
Harford98
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey, is anyone going to the assessment centre on the 26th Sept and has booked the afternoon slot?
Cait411
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
On the website I found that you need to take your English and maths gcse and passport but I couldn’t find it about anything else like a levels
Skerr96
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Any advice for the video interview?! Just doing some preparation for mine!
J93-ivy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Does anyone know if you get any help towards transport costs there? I live near Southport and it's quite far for me to go. Cant believe they are all in London!!
Lewshee
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by J93-ivy)
Does anyone know if you get any help towards transport costs there? I live near Southport and it's quite far for me to go. Cant believe they are all in London!!
I’m wondering this too. I’ve seen on threads from previous years they were given around a £35 reimbursement for travel. I haven’t seen anything official though.
RVL(BL)
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I am on the 26th morning slot at 08:45. Trying to work out cheapest/best way to travel but is so expensive however I do it
LZB99
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Harford98)
Hey, is anyone going to the assessment centre on the 26th Sept and has booked the afternoon slot?
Hey, I'm also going to AC on the 26th in the afternoon slot!
mattjdobson
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
just waiting for them to upload a new date so it doesn't clash with my PG induction at uni. super nervous and excited
Lewshee
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Has anyone had their email/call about what to take? They’ve already rang me but they didn’t ring in their specified time outlined in the email so I missed the call.
Harford98
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Has anyone had their email/call about what to take? They’ve already rang me but they didn’t ring in their specified time outlined in the email so I missed the call.
I missed the call as I was having a driving lesson. They followed up with an email stating everything that I need to take and what to expect on the day. I've rearranged the call though, perhaps you could do the same!
Lewshee
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Harford98)
I missed the call as I was having a driving lesson. They followed up with an email stating everything that I need to take and what to expect on the day. I've rearranged the call though, perhaps you could do the same!
What have they asked you to take? I’m panicking because I can’t find my A-levels but nowhere on the website says they need them.
agg11
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What have they asked you to take? I’m panicking because I can’t find my A-levels but nowhere on the website says they need them.
You need your maths and English GCSE certs and your degree if you're not a third year student!
Harford98
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't panic! You don't need your A-level certificates. This is what they said to bring...

- Degree certificate or official transcript (as I've graduated),
- GCSE Maths and English certificate or certifying statement of results or equivalent,
- Passport
- Visa (for non-UK/EEA application)
- Name change documentation if applicable

And all must be original documents and not photocopies!

Hope that helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (84)
18.54%
Labour (189)
41.72%
Liberal Democrats (93)
20.53%
Green Party (33)
7.28%
Brexit Party (15)
3.31%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (6)
1.32%
Plaid Cymru (5)
1.1%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (0)
0%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)