Just done something stupid help!!! So worried!!! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Left microwave popcorn in microwave too long and when I realised there was smoke coming out of microwave and stank so much. I was the only one downstairs. Open embed Windows and told my mum, she came down and dealt with microwave and got most of smell out of the kitchen then she went to bed. I'm stuck downstairs while I eat and it stinks everywhere. I'm worried the house will burn down or something or I'll die from breathing too much in but I can't stay down any longer. The smell is too much. Help!!!!
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Left microwave popcorn in microwave too long and when I realised there was smoke coming out of microwave and stank so much. I was the only one downstairs. Open embed Windows and told my mum, she came down and dealt with microwave and got most of smell out of the kitchen then she went to bed. I'm stuck downstairs while I eat and it stinks everywhere. I'm worried the house will burn down or something or I'll die from breathing too much in but I can't stay down any longer. The smell is too much. Help!!!!
Keep the windows open and put a fan on, the smell will go eventually.
A giant chicken
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes i'm sure you will die soon. Burnt popcorn is a very common cause of death.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
I cant keep the downstairs windows open, no one is there now. I came up because the smell is so bad, I could barely breathe. I stink of smoke now as well and my eyes feel weird, I can smell the smoke on me but I'm exhausted now so Im taking a shower in the morning.
curious-student
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't worry, you'll be okay <3
hxdzz_m
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It'll be okay!!! Just calm down a bit,and your house won't burn down, just after a while put in some air freshner, frebreeze everything and the smell will be setlled by the morn.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by curious-student)
Don't worry, you'll be okay <3
I hope so, I'm not ready to die
steamed-hams
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
Hold the line, love isn't always on time, oh oh oh
Anonymous #1
I've inhaled so much of the smoke, I'm too worried to sleep incase I die in my sleep or I deteriorate over the next few days and end up dead.
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
2/10
DrawTheLine
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've inhaled so much of the smoke, I'm too worried to sleep incase I die in my sleep or I deteriorate over the next few days and end up dead.
If you're concerned about your health, phone 111 for medical advice.
J0n3zviper
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thanks man, I needed a laugh
OR321
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Eat in your room where there’s probably less smoke??
RedGiant
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Open a window by pressing ctrl + N
Anonymous #1
Sorry I didn't breathe in smoke, I breathed in the smell, I'm so worried though. I'm nowhere near the smell now, I'm in my room and still so worried.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by J0n3zviper)
Thanks man, I needed a laugh
It's not funny, this really happened
Anonymous #1
(Original post by OR321)
Eat in your room where there’s probably less smoke??
There's no smoke now, it's just the smell that's left, it's so bad.
A giant chicken
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sorry I didn't breathe in smoke, I breathed in the smell, I'm so worried though. I'm nowhere near the smell now, I'm in my room and still so worried.
Honestly it's too late for you...i estimate that you have 2 hours left to live before you die of burnt popcorn
J0n3zviper
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's not funny, this really happened
Yeah sure buddy, what other sites do you use to seek attention?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by J0n3zviper)
Yeah sure buddy, what other sites do you use to seek attention?
I'm not here to seek any attention, I don't like attention. I'm just asking for advice, I'm so worried.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (56)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.43%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.9%

Watched Threads