Sex toys at 16 in uk Watch

Username03.
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I was wondering if i could buy sex toys online at age 16. Ive been trying to search everywhere to see restrictions if there is any. Im interested in buying one online for me and my girlfriend (im a lesbian) i would like to know if it is illegal for an under 18 to buy one?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Username03.)
I was wondering if i could buy sex toys online at age 16. Ive been trying to search everywhere to see restrictions if there is any. Im interested in buying one online for me and my girlfriend (im a lesbian) i would like to know if it is illegal for an under 18 to buy one?
Pretty sure it isn't and sex is legal at 16, so that would be the cut off age (if any). I have certainly never been asked for my DOB when ordering. Go online and order, but decide where you want them to go (most are in plain boxes but bear in mind inquisitive parents.....)
Username03.
Rep:
?
thank you, this helps. Have you bought a sex toy under 18? (dont have to answer if you don't want to)
Apachecow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Lovehoney says

"Age of Consent

By placing an order at Lovehoney, you declare that you are of the appropriate legal age to purchase the items. If we discover that you are not legally entitled to order certain goods, we will not be obliged to complete the order."

They take paypal.

No one is checking. Have fun.
Username03.
Rep:
?
thank you so much, this was helpful
saster
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If family asking questions about mysterious parcels may be a problem, remember that Amazon will deliver to an Amazon locker which you can pick up when convenient to you.
Username03.
Rep:
?
i didnt know that thank you
Whoami118
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
But when they deliver it to your door don’t they ask for someone over the age of 18 to sign for it ??
Apachecow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Whoami118)
But when they deliver it to your door don’t they ask for someone over the age of 18 to sign for it ??
No. Never been asked for ID by a delivery man.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (65)
23.21%
No (215)
76.79%

Watched Threads