The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy 2020 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tate101
Anyone heard from Liverpool or Birmingham? I applied mid December. I've had an interview at Nottingham and have one booked for Cardiff early Feb. Also anyone been asked to give a second personal statement for Oxford Brookes? I'm confused as to why they want another. Whats the typical grades usually people have been offered? Xxx

I applied mid December and got an interview invite last week to Liverpool. Applied to Oxford Brookes but haven’t heard back yet, what did they say to you about a a second personal statement?!
What has anyone worn to interviews?? For a girl
Original post by Paigesmith578

Smart black trousers, a shirt and some smart flat shoes
Original post by melissa02
Smart black trousers, a shirt and some smart flat shoes

Thanks!
London South Bank university conducts multiple mini interviews but I don't know if it's in the format of roleplay or just telling the examiner what you would do in said situation. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
I applied mid December and got an interview invite last week to Liverpool. Applied to Oxford Brookes but haven’t heard back yet, what did they say to you about a a second personal statement?!

They wanted to make sure I understood what a Phyisos role was and the wanted me to just expand on my work experience, I think I just did not go into enough detail for my original personal statement

A dress, tights and flat shoes
Original post by Tate101
They wanted to make sure I understood what a Phyisos role was and the wanted me to just expand on my work experience, I think I just did not go into enough detail for my original personal statement

How odd! I’ve never heard of that before. I’m still waiting to hear from them
Reply 588
Hey, I've applied for Leeds Beckett and I've got an interview. I was just wondering if you've heard back and gotten an interview and if so what sorta things did they ask etc?
Reply 589
Original post by b3a
Hey, I've applied for Leeds Beckett and I've got an interview. I was just wondering if you've heard back and gotten an interview and if so what sorta things did they ask etc?

One on one, focus on NHS core values:smile:) good luck
How long did people have to wait to hear back from St George’s after the interview?
Original post by Millie246
How long did people have to wait to hear back from St George’s after the interview?

Have you got an interview / had one from St George ??
Reply 592
How long did it take People to hear back from Sunderland after interviews?
Yeh I’ve had one @bethanyhannah2
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Sherin4647
Has anyone had an interview from Leeds Beckett??

Yes I had mine in November. I got a place there that’s unconditional as I already have my qualifications
Original post by Millie246
Yeh I’ve had one @bethanyhannah2

May I ask how it went? Did you do any prep?
has anyone had an interview for liverpool yet?
Original post by shanelleee
has anyone had an interview for liverpool yet?

Quite a few peopl have and they have had offers too
Has anyone heard back from Southampton? I applied in October and still hasn't received anything.
Original post by pannikovacs
Has anyone heard back from Southampton? I applied in October and still hasn't received anything.

No I haven’t. I don’t think many have

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending