The Student Room Group

The Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2020!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Championt1
Roughly how quick does Linklaters get back to people after the online app?

Non-rolling so they don’t respond to anyone until after the deadline
Original post by legalcheek
Non-rolling so they don’t respond to anyone until after the deadline

If you email Linklaters to request for your WG test results do you have any idea how long it takes for them to get back? I emailed graduate recruitment a week ago and still haven't heard back
Original post by law3651
If you email Linklaters to request for your WG test results do you have any idea how long it takes for them to get back? I emailed graduate recruitment a week ago and still haven't heard back

I got mine back within a couple of days but I’m guessing they’re busier now and/or might be furloughed so they’ll inevitably take longer to come back to you at the moment. Maybe leave it another week and send a follow up email?
Original post by legalcheek
I got mine back within a couple of days but I’m guessing they’re busier now and/or might be furloughed so they’ll inevitably take longer to come back to you at the moment. Maybe leave it another week and send a follow up email?

Did you get the Watson Glaser back or is it the CAPP test results you got back?
Reply 4864
Has anyone heard from Dentons post WG?
Has anyone done a virtual vacation scheme at all?
Trying to look for feedback/comments really on what their experience was like.
Original post by Beechwood96
Anyone heard from BM following AC for direct TC?

I was second group of AC for BM a couple of weeks back and recieved my offer a couple of days after the AC. From what I gathered March 2022 already full before this recruitment round, so was half of September so they aren't taking many.
Original post by MartyMcFly102
I was second group of AC for BM a couple of weeks back and recieved my offer a couple of days after the AC. From what I gathered March 2022 already full before this recruitment round, so was half of September so they aren't taking many.

Congratulations! You must be delighted!! Thanks for this that’s really helpful, where did you hear about March 2022 before full before this recruitment round? It’s weird that the job vacancy said TC for March and September if that is the case
Reply 4868
Has anyone heard from Shoosmiths after direct TC application?
Original post by elbw

Nope still waiting
Original post by elbw

Also waiting post-app and I applied back in April
Reply 4871
Original post by ESjuji
Also waiting post-app and I applied back in April

I applied in April too
Original post by JTucker121
Nope still waiting

It seems they just sent VI to vac scheme apps, and then will hopefully get direct TC invites out next week
Original post by elbw

Yes - completed video interview at the end of May with outcome expected in the next week or two.
Original post by lawgal2022
Yes - completed video interview at the end of May with outcome expected in the next week or two.

I still haven’t heard back and I submitted a VS application.
Has anyone heard from Ashfords (TC application)?
Original post by Florentinesaunde
I still haven’t heard back and I submitted a VS application.

They did say by the 15th June, so I wouldn't worry about it.

I applied for the vac scheme but ended up cancelling that application and submitting a fresh one for the TC (I checked with grad rec and they were fine with that).

Good luck everyone!
Original post by iwannabealawyer
CRS spring Vac scheme postponed :frown: hardly unexpected just frustrating...!

Hello. I was wondering if you'd heard anything further from CRS following the postponement? I'm on their reserve list and haven't received anything by way of communication.
Any news post Shoosmiths VI?
any tips for shoosmiths video interview? Please DM would be a great help!
Original post by 1708AC
Any news post Shoosmiths VI?

not yet!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending