Can you get pregnant from a toilet eeat Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Help me I’ve become a bit OCD about Pregnancy..

So basically I ejaculated on some tissue and flushed it away then I washed my hands with soap and took a pee, All the semen residue went down the toilet but was scared that it went on the side,whilst I was taking a pee I got a jug we use for the bath and filled up and washed my penis, it got on the sides of the toilet so I cleaned it with a dettol anti bacterial wipe, then apparently 2 hours later my mum used the toilet,

Please help me is there any chance of her getting pregnant?!?!
AnthonyKM
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Help me I’ve become a bit OCD about Pregnancy..

So basically I ejaculated on some tissue and flushed it away then I washed my hands with soap and took a pee, All the semen residue went down the toilet but was scared that it went on the side,whilst I was taking a pee I got a jug we use for the bath and filled up and washed my penis, it got on the sides of the toilet so I cleaned it with a dettol anti bacterial wipe, then apparently 2 hours later my mum used the toilet,

Please help me is there any chance of her getting pregnant?!?!
No.
JTfoxlove
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
There is absolutely no chance.

This said try not to masturbate where it might come into contact with other people, it's just not very nice.
Last edited by JTfoxlove; 2 weeks ago
Ann1eg
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
These responses aren't helpful and are posted by ignorant people. OCD is an awful thing. Of course, there is no chance that anyone can get pregnant from a toilet seat, but my reassurance will only temporarily relieve your worry. It will be replaced by the next thought. My son has severe OCD about sexual thoughts about family members - which apparently is common - as OCD likes to latch on to thoughts that you find the most repulsive and disturbing. This doesn't make you a bad person - in fact your worrying and obsession shows that you are in fact a very decent person who is repelled by the thought of it. You need to get help before the OCD gets any worse. Speak to your parents and the doctor - please.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (39)
7.6%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (299)
58.28%
No (175)
34.11%

Watched Threads