hiii
i just wanna ask if i can study interior design with BTEC science level 3
and thank
GgbroTG
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Do you want to study them alongside one another, or are you asking if you can study Interior Design at college/university with a prior level 3 BTEC in Science? For the former: of course you can. For the latter: depending on where you want to study (and at what level) you may need more qualifications than just the BTEC. Level 3 BTECs are considered equal to a single A-level, and typically you'll need 3 for most university course (although some can be taken with 2, especially if the requirements are stated in UCAS tariff points rather than grades).
melessa
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by GgbroTG)
Do you want to study them alongside one another, or are you asking if you can study Interior Design at college/university with a prior level 3 BTEC in Science? For the former: of course you can. For the latter: depending on where you want to study (and at what level) you may need more qualifications than just the BTEC. Level 3 BTECs are considered equal to a single A-level, and typically you'll need 3 for most university course (although some can be taken with 2, especially if the requirements are stated in UCAS tariff points rather than grades).
thank you very much for your help
im doing BTEC science extended deploma but im not sure if that is equivalent to 3 A levels and because im not from the uk so im confused, and because i heared that i have to study art and design insted of science to study interior design or architucter design.
GgbroTG
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by melessa)
thank you very much for your help
im doing BTEC science extended deploma but im not sure if that is equivalent to 3 A levels and because im not from the uk so im confused, and because i heared that i have to study art and design insted of science to study interior design or architucter design.
Ahh, I understand now. Yes, the extended diploma is worth 3 A-levels, but it's not really geared towards a course in interior design or architectural design. After finishing your BTEC, you might want to see if you can do an Art foundation course? A lot of colleges offer it - it's a fairly intensive one-year course where you study all sorts of techniques, and it's really helpful if you want to study an Art course at university. Alongside your BTEC, it could be enough to get you a place on a course?
melessa
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by GgbroTG)
Ahh, I understand now. Yes, the extended diploma is worth 3 A-levels, but it's not really geared towards a course in interior design or architectural design. After finishing your BTEC, you might want to see if you can do an Art foundation course? A lot of colleges offer it - it's a fairly intensive one-year course where you study all sorts of techniques, and it's really helpful if you want to study an Art course at university. Alongside your BTEC, it could be enough to get you a place on a course?
that is very helpful thanks, i know what should i do now
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (188)
23.95%
Pop (192)
24.46%