Accommodation Nearby University if Reading Watch

3abdoinjection
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi everyone, I would like to ask if anybody knows the good accommodation options in Reading? I'm talking about (£650 max) a month ensuite room or studio. Please advise, thank you.
UniofReading
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 3abdoinjection)
Hi everyone, I would like to ask if anybody knows the good accommodation options in Reading? I'm talking about (£650 max) a month ensuite room or studio. Please advise, thank you.
Hi,

In Reading we have plenty of accommodation blocks on offer to students, with a variety of places to suit many different needs. If you were looking for En-Suite rooms – we offer both standard and premium options. Standard are normally older blocks – including the likes of Sherfield and St George’s, and these tend to be a little bit of a walk to the center of campus (up to 15 minutes). However, premium rooms, which are newer blocks, are closer to the center of campus (5-minute walk), include the likes of Stenton and Childs.
We have other options at Reading as well, depending on whether you were interested in catered or self – catered. However, the accommodation website at Reading has excellent pictures, information and price lists which you can follow and see what options you like.
The link to the site is https://www.reading.ac.uk/ready-to-s...mmodation.aspx
If you have any other questions about accommodation or University life, please let me know.

Delia,
3rd Year Business and Management (Placement) Student.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
Hit me up if you want my room at st pats. I need someone to take over my tenant because I have already accepted it and can't move to another room without finding someone to take over. Its self catered. shared bathrooms but cheap
fdfhgfnghjyu
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hit me up if you want my room at st pats. I need someone to take over my tenant because I have already accepted it and can't move to another room without finding someone to take over. Its self catered. shared bathrooms but cheap
Hey, is this still available?
Thurica
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by fdfhgfnghjyu)
Hey, is this still available?
yep still available. Just to confirm u don't have any accommodation? I need someone with no accommodation (not accepted) so they can move into mine.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.01%
They might tell the bully (18)
9.84%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.49%
It might lead to more bullying (70)
38.25%
There's nothing they could do (52)
28.42%

Watched Threads