Why is it okay? Watch

CatchFortune1
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
What I don’t understand is that it’s okay for an 25 yr old guy to date a 20 yr old girl but it’s not okay if an 18 yr old guy to date an 13 yr old girl why is this? Can 18 yr old guy date an 13 yr old girl if theirs no sexual contact?
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Because between those teenage years to adulthood, a person is still growing; physically and mentally.

Whereas you're not so much at the older age. An 18 year old (a somewhat mature adult) dating a borderline child? It's just wrong.

I have a feeling this is a troll, but eh.
OR321
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
No. And an 18 year old girl shouldn’t date a 13 year old boy either, sexual or not.
waesxdcersw
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by MidgetFever)
Because between those teenage years to adulthood, a person is still growing; physically and mentally.

Whereas you're not so much at the older age. An 18 year old (a somewhat mature adult) dating a borderline child? It's just wrong.

I have a feeling this is a troll, but eh.
It's wrong to enslave and cause suffering to billions of animals but that doesn't stop you from supporting it.
MagnumKoishi
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Consider this- I'm sure you'd agree it's ok for a 40 year old to date a 55 year old, but it's not OK for a 15 year old to date a newborn. It's the same concept

It's not absolute age difference that's the problem, it's due to the stages of development- teens mature fast, both sexually and mentally. An 18 year old is on a totally different level to a 13 year old. Whereas the maturity difference between a 20 and 25 year old isn't so great.
Last edited by MagnumKoishi; 3 months ago
MidgetFever
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by waesxdcersw)
It's wrong to enslave and cause suffering to billions of animals but that doesn't stop you from supporting it.
Here we go again :rolleyes:
waesxdcersw
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Here we go again :rolleyes:
It's true though. Humans are a disgusting evil species for the way they treat billions of animals. Just for a second turn it around and imagine a more powerful species enslaved and killed billions of humans each year.
MidgetFever
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
It's true though. Humans are a disgusting evil species for the way they treat billions of animals. Just for a second turn it around and imagine a more powerful species enslaved and killed billions of humans each year.
And trolling on an internet forum about it constantly is going to help, how exactly?
MagnumKoishi
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
But... there is no higher species enslaving and killing us.

QED.
Last edited by MagnumKoishi; 3 months ago
waesxdcersw
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
And trolling on an internet forum about it constantly is going to help, how exactly?
How am I trolling? I am serious in everything I say.
Dunya
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by CatchFortune1)
What I don’t understand is that it’s okay for an 25 yr old guy to date a 20 yr old girl but it’s not okay if an 18 yr old guy to date an 13 yr old girl why is this? Can 18 yr old guy date an 13 yr old girl if theirs no sexual contact?
If you can’t get why this is wrong in your head then you’re not ready for dating.
CatchFortune1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dunya)
If you can’t get why this is wrong in your head then you’re not ready for dating.
I have a GF we have been together for 2 years
MagnumKoishi
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
And if there was?

Would you not label that species to be evil and label them as monsters?
Yeah but there isn't.

No point complaining if you're at the top is there; take advantage of your membership of the top of the food chain
waesxdcersw
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by MagnumKoishi)
Yeah but there isn't.

No point complaining if you're at the top is there; take advantage of your membership of the top of the food chain
Ok I will go and eat a dog or cat. Ohh noo i can't otherwise I would get put in prison for it.

Ohhh yess humans are at the top of this so called food chain but people in china that eat dogs or cats are labelled as monsters by hypocritical meat eaters.

What a sad pathetic evil world we live in.
MidgetFever
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
How am I trolling? I am serious in everything I say.
Sorry *harassing, then. Harassing people over the internet isn't going to change their views. Even if it does, that's only a few people. You've still the rest of the meat eating population to convince.

I admire your dedication at least.
MagnumKoishi
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by CatchFortune1)
I have a GF we have been together for 2 years
If you've been together for 2 years then no point asking advice online. I'd strongly advise against it if your ages are 18 and 13 due to the laws against sexual acts with someone under 16 (and serious social implications), but if you've both somehow managed to get by without breaking the law then it's not my place to judge.

And don't advertise it on a public forum either... If you're engaging in such a social wrong, keep it private for your own good
CatchFortune1
Rep:
?
If you've been together for 2 years then no point asking advice online. I'd strongly advise against it if your ages are 18 and 13 due to the laws against sexual acts with someone under 16 (and serious social implications), but if you've both somehow managed to get by without breaking the law then it's not my place to judge.

And don't advertise it on a public forum either... If you're engaging in such a social wrong, keep it private for your own good
I’m not dating a 13 yr old 😂 my misses is 17 and I’m 18
waesxdcersw
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Sorry *harassing, then. Harassing people over the internet isn't going to change their views. Even if it does, that's only a few people. You've still the rest of the meat eating population to convince.

I admire your dedication at least.
I am not planning on changing anyone's views. I know its impossible to change ignorant people. I will hopefully be able to kill them one day though.
MagnumKoishi
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Ok I will go and eat a dog or cat. Ohh noo i can't otherwise I would get put in prison for it.

Ohhh yess humans are at the top of this so called food chain but people in china that eat dogs or cats are labelled as monsters by hypocritical meat eaters.

What a sad pathetic evil world we live in.
I honestly love those animals (cats especially), and I'd be immensely upset if I had to eat one or see one being eaten.

But if the Chinese wish to eat them then that's their call. Why should we dictate what they can eat? I would not label them as monsters, as that is their own culture which I have no right to judge in such a way. They're humans too, and they have the right to eat animals lower in the food chain even if I would personally choose not to.

Vegans, on the other hand, don't seem to grasp the idea of disagreeing with something but respectfully accepting it.
waesxdcersw
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I honestly love those animals (cats especially), and I'd be immensely upset if I had to eat one or see one being eaten.

But if the Chinese wish to eat them then that's their call. Why should we dictate what they can eat? I would not label them as monsters, as that is their own culture which I have no right to judge in such a way. They're humans too, and they have the right to eat animals lower in the food chain even if I would personally choose not to.

Vegans, on the other hand, don't seem to grasp the idea of disagreeing with something but respectfully accepting it.
What about people in this country who want to eat a dog or cat? You want them sent to prison because they eat an animal you like?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (194)
18.8%
Labour (531)
51.45%
Liberal Democrats (140)
13.57%
Green Party (57)
5.52%
Brexit Party (15)
1.45%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.39%
SNP (16)
1.55%
Plaid Cymru (5)
0.48%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (7)
0.68%
SDLP (1)
0.1%
Ulster Unionist (4)