URGENT!!! :Switching to AQA from Edexcel A - AQA

Watch
Mustafa_R
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Switching to AQA from Edexcel A - AQA13 Jun 2019 To save you time and help you compare our A-level Economics with the Edexcel specification A, we've created some comparison tables....I am retaking y12 again at a new school and due to the change in school there will be a change in the exam boards. So far I have found the comparison from aaa physics to OCR physics but I can’t find the pdf for the edexcel economics A to aqa economics.This is the dead link to the page: https://www.aqa.org.uk/resources/eco...from-edexcel-a
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Mustafa_R)
Switching to AQA from Edexcel A - AQA13 Jun 2019 To save you time and help you compare our A-level Economics with the Edexcel specification A, we've created some comparison tables....I am retaking y12 again at a new school and due to the change in school there will be a change in the exam boards. So far I have found the comparison from aaa physics to OCR physics but I can’t find the pdf for the edexcel economics A to aqa economics.This is the dead link to the page: https://www.aqa.org.uk/resources/eco...from-edexcel-a
Might be me but your post was annoying as hell as it looks like you gave incomplete information then changed tos and froms
Ignoring most of what you said, then you are switching from Edexcel to AQA for which they have a link to a pdf table, but it is a dead link?

No idea of the physics and why that is relevant?

In any event wouldnt the sensible thing be to contact AQA?

Why is it so urgent at 8am?

Why not just look at the AQA specification? The Edexcel specification isnt important any more and if you are retaking year 12 then its unlikely it was etched onto your brain that well anyway.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (81)
26.91%
No - I have already returned home (38)
12.62%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (60)
19.93%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (31)
10.3%
No - I live at home during term anyway (91)
30.23%

Watched Threads