Un1Stud3nt
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey, I have a standard en-suite room at Stamford Street apartments. I'm looking to swap with any King's student who has an en-suite room located anywhere nearish to central!
Maxgrenwel98
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hiya! I am currently living in a private room at Urbanest Vauxhall, however it is not an en-suite room. The location is central and the accommodation is very new! this could be a nice alternative to your current accommodation. Please do let me know if you are interested, thank you!
Meherazfarrana
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi I have an en-suite at urbanest towerbridge it’s a really great area let me know if you are interested to swap

(Original post by Un1Stud3nt)
Hey, I have a standard en-suite room at Stamford Street apartments. I'm looking to swap with any King's student who has an en-suite room located anywhere nearish to central!
emmat99
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi I'm Emma, I have an ensuite room in Angel Lane KCL residences, would you be interested to swap?
Last edited by emmat99; 1 year ago
emmat99
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Meherazfarrana)
Hi I have an en-suite at urbanest towerbridge it’s a really great area let me know if you are interested to swap
Is it kcl residences?
AnnaGregoletto
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have an ensuite at Champion Hill and would like to swap, please contact me on Instagram asap🙏🙏
abellefleur
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
HI! I have an en-suite at Orchard Lisle and would love to swap into Stamford! Orchard Lisle is 5 min from Borough Market, right next to the Shard, and directly in the center of Guys Campus.
emmat99
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by abellefleur)
HI! I have an en-suite at Orchard Lisle and would love to swap into Stamford! Orchard Lisle is 5 min from Borough Market, right next to the Shard, and directly in the center of Guys Campus.
Hi! I have a really lovely and modern room in Angel Lane it's 20 minutes by tube to strand campus and 15 to guy's. Here you can have a look at it. https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/accommod...ces/angel-lane
I would be really interested to swap
kcl99
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi! I have a non ensuite room at Orchard Lisle and am interested in swapping to any room type at Stamford Street Apartments (don’t mind paying any difference in rent). The residence is right on Guys campus (next to the Shard) and very close to Borough Market. Please let me know if you’d like to swap!
muzamaza
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey I have a room in GDSA, up for swapping?
(it is a KAAS room tho)
helenagyeman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey!! I have a large-ensuite in Champion hill and would like to do a room swap for a standard en-suite.
Last edited by helenagyeman; 1 year ago
jaipreet.gahir
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi is your room still available? I can take over your contract if it is?
perlina
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by muzamaza)
(it is a KAAS room tho)
Hi would you swap for a room at Champion Hill? I’m desperate 😭
perlina
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by abellefleur)
I have a room at champion hill if you’d consider swapping?
muzamaza
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by perlina)
Hi would you swap for a room at Champion Hill? I’m desperate 😭
Hey, sorry I wouldn't Hope you find someone to swap tho!
jrattue
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I'd be interested! I'm in an ensuite in Angel Lane, very new and comfortable. Could swap straight away.
jrattue
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, Yes! I'm interested! I'm in an ensuite in Angel Lane - very new and comfortable. I could swap straight away?
jrattue
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, Yes! I'm interested! I'm in an ensuite in Angel Lane - very new and comfortable. I could swap straight away?
jrattue
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by muzamaza)
(it is a KAAS room tho)
jrattue
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by helenagyeman)
Hey!! I have a large-ensuite in Champion hill and would like to do a room swap for a standard en-suite.
I'm in a standard ensuite at Angel Lane, £219 per week. I'd love to swap if you would?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (185)
14.14%
I'm not sure (59)
4.51%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (383)
29.28%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.83%
I'm not a current university student (644)
49.24%

Watched Threads