The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
DD12345
Does anybody have a copy of the paper to upload?

I'll upload one tomorrow.
Reply 61
IChem
There *was* an error in that question. Before we started the paper, we were given an erratum notice saying that the equation should have read MnO4MnO_4^- rather than just MnO4MnO_4. Don't know if that would have had any impact, I didn't get onto that part of the question, didn't know where to start and decided it better to move on that to waste time.

Lol yeah I got that too; what a waste of paper.

It was a fairly simple titration calculation, that should have yield an integer ratio of Mn7+:u:4+, but whatever we did, no matter how many times we double/triple/quadruple checked our calculations, we got the same answer.

3 chemistry teachers and me now in agreement; there's simply no way we're overlooking something...
seanw
Lol yeah I got that too; what a waste of paper.

It was a fairly simple titration calculation, that should have yield an integer ratio of Mn7+:u:4+, but whatever we did, no matter how many times we double/triple/quadruple checked our calculations, we got the same answer.

3 chemistry teachers and me now in agreement; there's simply no way we're overlooking something...

When I saw I got something like 2 moles of U reacts with 15 of MnO4 I simply skipped that question flipped over and continued, didn't bother further... not that it makes a difference now that my school has lost my exam...
Reply 63
xinolisss
When I saw I got something like 2 moles of U reacts with 15 of MnO4 I simply skipped that question flipped over and continued, didn't bother further... not that it makes a difference now that my school has lost my exam...

lol this happened with me for FM ._. Imbeciles.

There was another guy who took AS FM last year with me, but decided not to do A2 FM. They still entered him for it, and so when the time came to send off the papers, even though my name was on the test and Joe hadnt even seen the paper, then sent it off with his name on the bag.

The dozy marker didnt read the front of the exam paper ._.

So it looks like I've done no tests for FM, and now he has done M3 M4 and FP2. Would have been a nice surprise for him on results day if we hadn't worked it out. She kept saying that his exam got there safe ??
Reply 64
U should go from 4+ to 6+, so It ought to be 2:5 Mn:u:
Reply 65
seanw
I'll upload one tomorrow.

Cheers, I appreciate it.
Reply 66
Sorry DD12345, I won't have the paper till Monday now...
Reply 67
I has the paper DD12345, but no way of scanning it.

If anyone has the means to scan in the paper, I'll send it your way.

If not, give me your address DD12345 and I'll just send it to you; appreciated if you could scan it in though.

Sean
seanw
I has the paper DD12345, but no way of scanning it.

If anyone has the means to scan in the paper, I'll send it your way.

If not, give me your address DD12345 and I'll just send it to you; appreciated if you could scan it in though.

Sean

I have means of scanning it but unfortunately I don't have the paper... however I might just pop up one day to school to get one...
Reply 69
HUZZAH! Paper scanned successfully...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X5TPGNI3

Latest

Trending

Trending