The Student Room Group

Cyber Discovery Assess Year 3

Hey everyone,

So Cyber Discovery has just reopened and I was looking for a chat for the first stage assess, but I couldn't find one relevant to this year. I hope everyone finds this helpful so post any questions or tips you have so we can all learn from each other.

Try not to just give the answers away as the entire point is to learn from this experience, but hints and tips are greatly welcomed.

Have fun!!
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Charlie356
Hey everyone,

So Cyber Discovery has just reopened and I was looking for a chat for the first stage assess, but I couldn't find one relevant to this year. I hope everyone finds this helpful so post any questions or tips you have so we can all learn from each other.

Try not to just give the answers away as the entire point is to learn from this experience, but hints and tips are greatly welcomed.

Have fun!!

I can’t wait for cyber game to reopen, it was so much fun last time!! This threads a good idea as it got really confusing last time.
I'm going through it now. If anyone needs help you can message me.
Reply 3
Annual reminder that the best place to discuss all things related to CD is on the community Discord server.
http://discord.cyberdiscoverycommunity.uk
Reply 4
So have you done Q11 or 12 i'm really stuck on it
any tips for Q9?
I was invited to the beta so I knew how to do the first 14 challenges but the 15th one wasn't on there so that was pretty tough. Good luck everyone!
Have you guys done Q15 yet? It was pretty hard to find but a really fun challenge.
Reply 8
Level 15 is insane. If you manage to do it DM me please.
Yeah I have done 15, but I don't want to spoil it, as it was a really fun challenge and hard to find.
gonna shag **** out yer maw

Original post by RowanREEEE
Yeah I have done 15, but I don't want to spoil it, as it was a really fun challenge and hard to find.
Well that's not very nice.
could anyone give clues on how to do challenge 10
For future reference, Cyber Discovery have stated to not share hints or solutions past level 8.
Reply 14
Please DM about 15. How tf did you do it?????
Reply 15
Since when was there a q15 wth im stuck on 14
Original post by Ansem
Please DM about 15. How tf did you do it?????

Please DM about 14 as well :smile: how tf do you do it
I did the last Assess and wow this year is harder! As a non-coder/hacker/computer mastermind I'm actually struggling quite a bit this year. Could anyone DM me with some tips? Got my webinspector open and have only completed challenges 1, 2, 4 and 5. Any help would be appreciated! Just want to learn a little more :smile:
Hiya @Mehru1214 @sophswfc the best place to learn and find info about assess, if you need an extra nudge, is probably the official community discord server at http://discord.cyberdiscoverycommunity.uk . Do join!
any help for 10 n 13?

Quick Reply

Latest