The Student Room Group

accelerated degree (fast track degree)

Hello everyone

what do you think about accelerated degree in BA? there are only a few uni that start the fast track 2 year BA degree program, i expect the other unis are gonna start this program , but any of them mention it on their websites. they doing like ignoring the accelerated degree programs. whats gonna happen in the future ?
Original post by ilzan
Hello everyone

what do you think about accelerated degree in BA? there are only a few uni that start the fast track 2 year BA degree program, i expect the other unis are gonna start this program , but any of them mention it on their websites. they doing like ignoring the accelerated degree programs. whats gonna happen in the future ?

They offer an alternative. If you google accelerated degree or search clearing am sure several will come up.
Saves you one years accommodation.
Depends whether employers hear about them and whether you want a 2 or 3 year uni experience.
Reply 2
Hey, i know what accelerated degree is. I was wondering that what is going to be happened in the future. Are the big unis gonna join this program or will we find more departments in 2 year degreee
Original post by ilzan
I was wondering that what is going to be happened in the future. Are the big unis gonna join this program or will we find more departments in 2 year degreee

Probably not because the big high ranked institutions are also doing a lot more than UG teaching and that has to fit somewhere in the schedule. E.g. world class research, writing grants to get the money for that research, writing and reviewing papers, MSc projects, PhD supervision, UG teaching prep, outreach, working with industry and government, UG admissions etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending