Anyone doing the i-LLM LPC part time at university of law Watch

Sarahot250
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi,

Just wondered if there is anyone else on here that is starting this course on the 12th Sept 2019 in Bloomsbury?

Sarah
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Sarahot250)
Hi,

Just wondered if there is anyone else on here that is starting this course on the 12th Sept 2019 in Bloomsbury?

Sarah
If you want to be pro active, then set up a snap chat or an online forum in advance, then hand out some fliers or cards to other part timers top form a study/ social group. You might not see them that often and at the beginning people are more open to making friends. Dont be shy. there might not be that many of you?
08captainc
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I am starting on Thursday too!!
Sarahot250
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hello! Will see you there! Are you coming straight from another course?
08captainc
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Yes for sure! I am yea I've just graduated from my LLB in July what about you?
What about you? Glad I've finally met someone else doing this course have you done all the pre-study? sorry so many questions hahaha
Sarahot250
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by 08captainc)
Yes for sure! I am yea I've just graduated from my LLB in July what about you?
What about you? Glad I've finally met someone else doing this course have you done all the pre-study? sorry so many questions hahaha
I am coming back to study after having time out so feeling really nervous! I have not done much of the pre study at all! Have you?
08captainc
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Sarahot250)
I am coming back to study after having time out so feeling really nervous! I have not done much of the pre study at all! Have
Hey I messaged you directly, have you received a timetable at all for the induction? I called and asked but the lady on the phone didnt know, its 2pm at reception right?
Sarahot250
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
hi, I didn't get the msg, where do I find it? Yes I have the timetable, will try to find dm and then send it to you, yes its 2pm-6pm tomorrow (bring suitcase for textbooks!) then 9.30-3.30 fri, sat, sunSarah
michelle2512
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Glad to hear at least some people haven't done all the pre-study -- can't get my head round some of it and totally ran out of time! I'm at Birmingham though, hope to get my timetable soon😩
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (154)
24.72%
Pop (151)
24.24%
Jazz (26)
4.17%
Classical (36)
5.78%
Hip-Hop (109)
17.5%