Alayna1234
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So......after a awful results day and awful results :P (BCD) I’ve decided to resit and rejected my uni (Royal Holloway)

This will be my journey to getting the grades I want (AAB/AAA)

SUBJECTS:
-Biology
-Chemistry
-Language A-level

CURRENT STATS:

GCSE:A*ABBBBBCCCC

(will be resitting eng lang and maths to push them to a 7 hopefully)

CURRENT COMMITMENTS:
-Revising obviously
-UCLH volunteering
-Part time job

Y’all can ignore this thread, it’s just a place for me to come and update time to time my journey and to also keep me committed because I will be doing these resits INDEPENDENTLY so no going to school :P
Last edited by Alayna1234; 1 month ago
milly2003
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
im resiting science gcse.
stenamb5
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Good look I’m sure you’ll do great!!!
Alayna1234
Rep:
?
(Original post by milly2003)
im resiting science gcse.
It’s ok, life has its downs and ups, this is a learning experience for you. You can’t enjoy success without some failure, keep motivated, you can do it 🙌
pjms
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm also resitting!! I'm retaking Chemistry, Bio and maths
we can like totally check in on each other if u want x
AliceV_647
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Good luck!! I did chem and bio this year and MAN they are hard. Looking forward to following your journey, got my fingers crossed for you!
Alayna1234
Rep:
?
(Original post by pjms)
I'm also resitting!! I'm retaking Chemistry, Bio and maths
we can like totally check in on each other if u want x
Omggg we can do this lets gooooo 🙌🙌🙌🙌😭
Alayna1234
Rep:
?
(Original post by AliceV_647)
Good luck!! I did chem and bio this year and MAN they are hard. Looking forward to following your journey, got my fingers crossed for you!
Thank you 🥺🥺🥺😭

I’m starting my revision next week but I will be sorting out resit ucat and my decisions which I will post on here too, I’m excited for this journey to be honest 💜
Zoeyyyyyyyy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You've got this-I'm rooting for you!
pjms
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Alayna1234)
Omggg we can do this lets gooooo 🙌🙌🙌🙌😭
yesss ✊🏼😭😭
Alayna1234
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy)
You've got this-I'm rooting for you!
💜💜💜
Alayna1234
Rep:
?
(Original post by pjms)
yesss ✊🏼😭😭
Army???? Girlll send me your twitter Stan acc now.

Also for anyone resitting this year, I’m in a gc of a lot of students resitting this year so if you wanna join drop me ur Sc :P
Letsgetmade
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Currently I’m going to be resitting as well, chemistry and geography, I’ve made a post as well to keep me updated on how I do.
I’ll be supporting you throughout LETS DO IT!!🥳🥳🥳
Alayna1234
Rep:
?
(Original post by Letsgetmade)
Currently I’m going to be resitting as well, chemistry and geography, I’ve made a post as well to keep me updated on how I do.
I’ll be supporting you throughout LETS DO IT!!🥳🥳🥳
Same here too, we got this mate 🤪🤪😘
Letsgetmade
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Same here too, we got this mate 🤪🤪😘
I’ll take it that you'll be working within this gap year as well as studying. Plus does it seem that the days are dragging or something because I swear there’s something in the water...
pjms
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Army???? Girlll send me your twitter Stan acc now.

Also for anyone resitting this year, I’m in a gc of a lot of students resitting this year so if you wanna join drop me ur Sc :P
senttt hbsjdjsdj
Alayna1234
Rep:
?
(Original post by Letsgetmade)
I’ll take it that you'll be working within this gap year as well as studying. Plus does it seem that the days are dragging or something because I swear there’s something in the water...
Yeah I will be earning some money and also volunteering.

This year will past by quick mate trust me
YeetSquad21
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah I will be earning some money and also volunteering.

This year will past by quick mate trust me
I’m part of resit gang aswell, needed AAB got CCC for chemical engineering at manny. Wish everyone luck for this year though as we can’t allow another year of clapped grades
Alayna1234
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
EPISODE 1:

Sup people, my blogging journey has began. It’s been hectic but depressing lol?

Okay, so this Monday I’m starting my revision officially, kind of got the whole revision plan and structure laid out which I’ll post later if anyone wants to know.

Currently on the side I’m doing volunteering and finding a job....it’s so hard finding a job my god but I have a few interviews this week.

Ngl the depressing jitters of resits and taking a year out is hitting me but it’s for the best, I have to keep reminding myself why I’m doing this but I guess also the friend that was gonna resit this year decided to do a foundation year instead of resitting, I could do that too but I have to remind myself why I rejected RHUL in the first place. It’s not where I want to go and I don’t want to get into debt for something Or somewhere I don’t really want to be.

I’ve also started my 2020 application and contemplating on taking the ucat if i can find a appropriate date because I originally have a med ps and want to keep it but update it.

So nothing interesting, just a little pre-update before this hectic year starts.

For starts my goal is to get AAA and improve my eng Lang and maths grades to 6/7.

I will see y’all next time, very soon.

🙌🙌🙌
Letsgetmade
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
EPISODE 1:

Sup people, my blogging journey has began. It’s been hectic but depressing lol?

Okay, so this Monday I’m starting my revision officially, kind of got the whole revision plan and structure laid out which I’ll post later if anyone wants to know.

Currently on the side I’m doing volunteering and finding a job....it’s so hard finding a job my god but I have a few interviews this week.

Ngl the depressing jitters of resits and taking a year out is hitting me but it’s for the best, I have to keep reminding myself why I’m doing this but I guess also the friend that was gonna resit this year decided to do a foundation year instead of resitting, I could do that too but I have to remind myself why I rejected RHUL in the first place. It’s not where I want to go and I don’t want to get into debt for something Or somewhere I don’t really want to be.

I’ve also started my 2020 application and contemplating on taking the ucat if i can find a appropriate date because I originally have a med ps and want to keep it but update it.

So nothing interesting, just a little pre-update before this hectic year starts.

For starts my goal is to get AAA and improve my eng Lang and maths grades to 6/7.

I will see y’all next time, very soon.

🙌🙌🙌
Glad to have you back :^_^:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (131)
17.99%
It's just nice to be back! (197)
27.06%
Not great so far... (263)
36.13%
I want to drop out! (137)
18.82%

Watched Threads