anna0301
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Will higher spanish be hard to get a A or B in having never done spanish before?
stenamb5
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Are you good at remembering vocabulary quick? There is a really long list of it but that is all that will be on the test. All you need to learn is the vocab , grammar like verb conjugation and how to structure sentences + saying it for speaking. It’s honestly how you feel like have you ever done a language before and how did that go or whether doing Spanish would take away time to revise from something else?
Quick-use
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by anna0301)
Will higher spanish be hard to get a A or B in having never done spanish before?
I have quite a few friends who crashed it and did really well. :rambo:
Kubsyy
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
In terms of you then you have to learn grammar (especially subjunctive) plus basics of Spanish, although I’m doing N5.(wanted to crash but I had a gap year of it and I forgot most of it) But you should be fine if you do that. Good luck.
Quick-use
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Kubsyy)
In terms of you then you have to learn grammar (especially subjunctive) plus basics of Spanish, although I’m doing N5.(wanted to crash but I had a gap year of it and I forgot most of it) But you should be fine if you do that. Good luck.
Subjunctive isn't a requirement for Higher Spanish. Yes, it's beneficial to learn it (and indeed will help you) but it's certainly not a necessity. Not a single one of my peers in Higher Spanish knew about the subjunctive (apart from me) and they all got A band 1s.
tigermangos
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I crashed it last year and got an A, basically, all you need to learn is exam technique then it's an easy A/B
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (2)
10%
Disagree (2)
10%
Neither agree or disagree (6)
30%
Agree (6)
30%
Strongly Agree (4)
20%

Watched Threads