The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Alright that sounds good, thanks :smile:
Haha, that was on of the things that attracted me - the quietness.
Also, I think I read before that they dont hire you until you're done with your GCSEs so by Summer I will be.

Thanks
Reply 5781
Apologies to anyone who has PM'ed me over the last couple of weeks, unfortunately I have been really Ill and not paying much attention!

The Unofficial guide is currently going through a readical overhaul, and as such is currently not available.

I hope to have a new updated version ready by the end of the month.

Lucy
Bonus estimate between 12%-14% whats everyones thoughts?
Original post by Elvendork
What are the uniform skirts like? How do they fit in comparison to other items of uniform?

Now that I've been made permanent, I'm thinking of buying a skirt as my current trousers are awful. They're a size 12 bootleg, I'm always having to pull them up and they're baggy in all of the wrong places which makes me feel really scruffy. I can cope with the top being too being, but these trousers are driving me nuts!

I'm a size 8 but my size 8 skirt is MASSIVE on me. I have to safety pin it tighter to stop it swivelling round. So annoying.
Though quite a lot of my uniform has come up quite big.
Reply 5784
Original post by .Scout.
I'm a size 8 but my size 8 skirt is MASSIVE on me. I have to safety pin it tighter to stop it swivelling round. So annoying.
Though quite a lot of my uniform has come up quite big.
This seems to be the trend throughout the whole Waitrose uniform range! My shirt goes down to my knees, my tie is the fattest thing on the planet and my trousers are the baggiest pair I have ever seen, even though the waist is the perfect size! :unimpressed:
Original post by T0MM3H
This seems to be the trend throughout the whole Waitrose uniform range! My shirt goes down to my knees, my tie is the fattest thing on the planet and my trousers are the baggiest pair I have ever seen, even though the waist is the perfect size! :unimpressed:

My shirt is rediculous. It looks as if I'm playing dress up in my dad's clothes. I look so awful in my work uniform.
Reply 5786
Hi all I've got an assessment this week for a new waitroae opening in parsons green can anybody tell me the process please? And how long do they take to tell you if you got the job thanks a lot much appreciated
Reply 5787
Just a quick q, did you all find jobs on the jlpjobs site? I check it uite regularly and they never have any vacancies posted yet my friends who work at Waitrose + John Lewis are constantly telling me they have new workmates etc

I tried handing in CVs in store but they just said to check online. All very confusing.
Original post by JD.27
Just a quick q, did you all find jobs on the jlpjobs site? I check it uite regularly and they never have any vacancies posted yet my friends who work at Waitrose + John Lewis are constantly telling me they have new workmates etc

I tried handing in CVs in store but they just said to check online. All very confusing.

That's how I got mine I do know that in my branch they will wait list people from past applications if there aren't enough jobs for them at the time then hire them later which may explain why they've got new people without advertising.
Bonus announcement wednesday. My guess is 10 - 12 %. Exciteeeeedddd
Reply 5790
Original post by .Scout.
My shirt is rediculous. It looks as if I'm playing dress up in my dad's clothes. I look so awful in my work uniform.
Haha! Saaame. If I didn't have my apron to cover it up, I would look ridiculous! :')
Reply 5791
Anyone had group interview for Parsons Green,London?
Reply 5792
Bonus 14%
14% woop woop
Woooo 14%.
Shame I work in Westfield, the bonus will not last long.
I don't even know how much I've made for the year..so my bonus will be a nice suprise!
Reply 5796
Original post by meow000
Anyone had group interview for Parsons Green,London?

hi i have one 2mrw morning have u had one?
14%, not too bad, not 18% but it's better than nothing
Reply 5798
Original post by Smilez90
hi i have one 2mrw morning have u had one?

Wish you luck..I had on last week..
Reply 5799
Dear all,

I'm really in need of a part time job at Waitrose particularly because of its suitable location, near my college. I was wondering even if there are no jobs on their website is there possible vacancies if I ask at the store?

Latest

Trending

Trending