?
Report 5 months ago
Can I be tagged please
QueenAelin
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I'm so glad your test went well, and I'm positive you'll ace the mock interview, too! (Especially as you have a good repertoire with the teacher!)
It's great that the MRI wasn't too bad, but the bruising must suck! One half of me knows cannulas are a wonderfully useful medical device, but the other half know that, in the wrong nurse's hands, they're the tools of the devil!
laurawatt
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
good luck for the interview!!
I'm watching the apprentice :woo: What are your thoughts so far?
entertainmyfaith
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
glad to hear the chemistry test went well!
i don't watch the apprentice
hope2002
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by nyxnko_)
Glad the carboxylic acid test went okay
Hope the mock interview goes well :rave:
mock interviews r not the one:nah:
hope2002
Rep:
?
(Original post by jemima0103)
Can I be tagged please
ofc, please tag me in yours x
hope2002
Rep:
?
(Original post by QueenAelin)
I'm so glad your test went well, and I'm positive you'll ace the mock interview, too! (Especially as you have a good repertoire with the teacher!)
It's great that the MRI wasn't too bad, but the bruising must suck! One half of me knows cannulas are a wonderfully useful medical device, but the other half know that, in the wrong nurse's hands, they're the tools of the devil!
Let's not think about the interview:lol: The bruising is bit annoying cuz I need to cover it up at school so ppl don't ask me about it:shh: Tbh I'm just lucky he didn't take it out a reinsert it cuz I think I wld've passed out:crazy: Phobia of needles is great when your in and out of hospital so cannula's r great but my version of the devil:evilbanana:
hope2002
Rep:
?
(Original post by laurawatt)
good luck for the interview!!
I'm watching the apprentice :woo: What are your thoughts so far?
Thank you! I'm loving it Still trying to figure out who is who but it's great. Lottie is bringing so much drama. Imagine her in one of firing trios arguing:eek3:
hope2002
Rep:
?
(Original post by entertainmyfaith)
glad to hear the chemistry test went well!
i don't watch the apprentice
I defo recommend,it's a great programme to get into What kind of tv show du watch?
hope2002
Rep:
?
Are you today's date cuz u r 10/10 (2019):

SchoolP1: The 3 of us in my maths set that did further maths last year went to the back and did integration by substitution, which I ignored last year cuz I thought it was a further topic:cry2: Turns out it's not so it took me a whole lesson doing 3 Q's

SchoolP2: Differentiating trig using trig derivatives we already know. I sat next to my best friend in this class and really struggled with comparing myself with her. We haven't had a lesson together since Y9 so it's really new to me to acc have one of my close friends in one of my lessons. I'm also very confused at the moment about the friendships in my life, but maybe i'll tell u more about that tmrw after I see my counsellor

SchoolP3&P4: We did multiple allele inheritance so blood groups and family pedigrees. I really like this topic because I understand it quite well and it kinda just makes sense to me:elefant: Also I wanna know my blood group to check if i'm adopted lol.

SchoolLunch: I went to a debate on the best season of GoT. I went in thinking 6. But then realised how good 4 was, but 3 was really good as well:iiam: My top 3 episodes Ik for sure: Battle of the *******s, Red wedding and then Mountain and the viper:grin:

SchoolP5&P6: I spent my double free researching the things I'd written in my personal statement for my interview cuz I had no clue what I was writing about when I wrote it which is good. I also took 'The Selfish Gene' out of the library cuz it's 1/2 books in my personal statement that I haven't read:o:

School4:00-4:30: Was in the common room trying to read about medical hot topics but now that I think about it, it wasn't very productive and I sat there talking a bit. I did find out that the 2019 Nobel Medicine prize was awarded for how cells adapt to changes in O2 levels in the air. (i think) also got 2/8 on the medic portal how much du know about the NHS quiz

School4:35-5:00: Interview DUN DUN DUN It was kinda awful but the teacher was really nice about it. Because everywhere I'm applying does MMI's he tried to replicate that by asking me a question then having me talking for 5 mins:nah: So obviously i just ended up rambling. I got asked Why medicine, What skills did you develop on work experience, 2 ethical questions and I fell like there was something else but that was it I think. When it comes to ethical questions he said I need to think about the repercussion of the patients family, friends, etc and just basically explore every possible perspective. It was a whole mess but I don't feel too **** cuz he's a really ncie guy that I've know for yearssssss. I have a meeting w my UCAS mentor tmrw and he's also gonna ask interview Q's and he's a bit stricter:sad: V good but stricter and it stresses me out. Also there was a point in my interview where my teacher tried to prompt me to use his feedback from the question before and I panicked to the point I forgot what the question even was so I was just sat there for 3 mins in silence:ahhhhh: In the least creepy way possible, I feel like he knows me too well cuz he psychoanalysed me and **** and he was write. He was like you're trying to sound like an essay then panicking and actually maybe not psychoanalysing. but ygm.

BMAT9:15-9:50 :electrolysis revision, i think i understand it better now than at GCSE
BMAT9:50-10:55 : electricity revision, still confused about voltage and current on series and parallel but otherwise fine i think
BMAT11:25-12:00 : 5 chem Qs (3/5), 5 physics Qs (2/5) and 15 understanding arguements Q's (8/15) not very good and feel not too productive. I'm so scared it's too little too late cuz I need this exam for my dream uni:bawling:Also I'm SOOOOOO scared about the essay section cuz I have done 0 prep for that so far

QOTD: What's ur fav season/episode of GoT if u watched it?

Tags: let me know if you'd like to be added or removed x

Last edited by hope2002; 5 months ago
nyxnko_
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by hope2002)
mock interviews r not the one:nah:
:console: Hopefully the one with your UCAS mentor goes better :crossedf:
aotd: haven't watched GoT :nah:
QueenAelin
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I'm sorry that the mock interview so badly :console: I hope your meeting tomorrow goes better!

Season 3 of GOT is the best one! :grin: I was not prepared for The Red Wedding, and I still want to cry when I think about it
laurawatt
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Thank you! I'm loving it Still trying to figure out who is who but it's great. Lottie is bringing so much drama. Imagine her in one of firing trios arguing:eek3:
Lottie is just annoying :lol: but it would be funny to see her in the boardroom
:hugs:
entertainmyfaith
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
game of thrones season 3 was amazing :awesome: not gonna lie i can't remember what happens season by season but i'm pretty sure i liked season 6 too
season 8 was awful apart from the first few episodes, such a shame it ended that way
I defo recommend,it's a great programme to get into What kind of tv show du watch?
hm i watch a lot of sitcoms but atm i'm watching money heist and wanna start another drama soon but idk what to pick :lol:
wazzupitsme
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Are you today's date cuz u r 10/10 (2019):

SchoolP1: The 3 of us in my maths set that did further maths last year went to the back and did integration by substitution, which I ignored last year cuz I thought it was a further topic:cry2: Turns out it's not so it took me a whole lesson doing 3 Q's

SchoolP2: Differentiating trig using trig derivatives we already know. I sat next to my best friend in this class and really struggled with comparing myself with her. We haven't had a lesson together since Y9 so it's really new to me to acc have one of my close friends in one of my lessons. I'm also very confused at the moment about the friendships in my life, but maybe i'll tell u more about that tmrw after I see my counsellor

SchoolP3&P4: We did multiple allele inheritance so blood groups and family pedigrees. I really like this topic because I understand it quite well and it kinda just makes sense to me:elefant: Also I wanna know my blood group to check if i'm adopted lol.

SchoolLunch: I went to a debate on the best season of GoT. I went in thinking 6. But then realised how good 4 was, but 3 was really good as well:iiam: My top 3 episodes Ik for sure: Battle of the *******s, Red wedding and then Mountain and the viper:grin:

SchoolP5&P6: I spent my double free researching the things I'd written in my personal statement for my interview cuz I had no clue what I was writing about when I wrote it which is good. I also took 'The Selfish Gene' out of the library cuz it's 1/2 books in my personal statement that I haven't read:o:

School4:00-4:30: Was in the common room trying to read about medical hot topics but now that I think about it, it wasn't very productive and I sat there talking a bit. I did find out that the 2019 Nobel Medicine prize was awarded for how cells adapt to changes in O2 levels in the air. (i think) also got 2/8 on the medic portal how much du know about the NHS quiz

School4:35-5:00: Interview DUN DUN DUN It was kinda awful but the teacher was really nice about it. Because everywhere I'm applying does MMI's he tried to replicate that by asking me a question then having me talking for 5 mins:nah: So obviously i just ended up rambling. I got asked Why medicine, What skills did you develop on work experience, 2 ethical questions and I fell like there was something else but that was it I think. When it comes to ethical questions he said I need to think about the repercussion of the patients family, friends, etc and just basically explore every possible perspective. It was a whole mess but I don't feel too **** cuz he's a really ncie guy that I've know for yearssssss. I have a meeting w my UCAS mentor tmrw and he's also gonna ask interview Q's and he's a bit stricter:sad: V good but stricter and it stresses me out. Also there was a point in my interview where my teacher tried to prompt me to use his feedback from the question before and I panicked to the point I forgot what the question even was so I was just sat there for 3 mins in silence:ahhhhh: In the least creepy way possible, I feel like he knows me too well cuz he psychoanalysed me and **** and he was write. He was like you're trying to sound like an essay then panicking and actually maybe not psychoanalysing. but ygm.

BMAT9:15-9:50 :electrolysis revision, i think i understand it better now than at GCSE
BMAT9:50-10:55 : electricity revision, still confused about voltage and current on series and parallel but otherwise fine i think
BMAT11:25-12:00 : 5 chem Qs (3/5), 5 physics Qs (2/5) and 15 understanding arguements Q's (8/15) not very good and feel not too productive. I'm so scared it's too little too late cuz I need this exam for my dream uni:bawling:Also I'm SOOOOOO scared about the essay section cuz I have done 0 prep for that so far

QOTD: What's ur fav season/episode of GoT if u watched it?

Tags: let me know if you'd like to be added or removed x

The award for Most Confusing Topic in A-Level Mathematics goes to.......Differentiation and integration!

I think you'd do fine on the essay section with whatever prep you manage to take up in the time available.
GoT's best season was definitely season 4

*Tag me too please!
Last edited by wazzupitsme; 5 months ago
hope2002
Rep:
?
(Original post by QueenAelin)
I'm sorry that the mock interview so badly :console: I hope your meeting tomorrow goes better!

Season 3 of GOT is the best one! :grin: I was not prepared for The Red Wedding, and I still want to cry when I think about it
I was so shocked!!! I binged a season a day the week before season 8 was released so i wasnt as attached as some ppl that had been watching for 5 years, but nothing could have prepared me for that. I think I was doing my make up while i was watching it and I fully dropped my brush:eek:
hope2002
Rep:
?
(Original post by laurawatt)
Lottie is just annoying :lol: but it would be funny to see her in the boardroom
:hugs:
She would go mental:clap2: Can't figure out whether she'll last long or get kicked out the second the girls lose a task
hope2002
Rep:
?
(Original post by entertainmyfaith)
game of thrones season 3 was amazing :awesome: not gonna lie i can't remember what happens season by season but i'm pretty sure i liked season 6 too
season 8 was awful apart from the first few episodes, such a shame it ended that way

hm i watch a lot of sitcoms but atm i'm watching money heist and wanna start another drama soon but idk what to pick :lol:
I forgot how good season 3 was tbh. I forgot most of it cuz I watched the entire thing in like a week. I don't even remember anything from season 5. I think the best part of season 8 was Arya killing the night king:elefant: But bRaN ThE bRoKeN was not the one. Who did u want to win?
hope2002
Rep:
?
(Original post by wazzupitsme)
The award for Most Confusing Topic in A-Level Mathematics goes to.......Differentiation and integration!

I think you'd do fine on the essay section with whatever prep you manage to take up in the time available.
GoT's best season was definitely season 4

*Tag me too please!
So true, I always get differentiation and integration mixed up

I literally need to pray for the essay section cuz personal statement doesn't count as an essay so I haven't written an essay since GCSEs:bawling:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (272)
15.51%
Uncertainty around my education (274)
15.62%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (174)
9.92%
Isolating with family (123)
7.01%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (79)
4.5%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (147)
8.38%
Loneliness (174)
9.92%
Financial worries (70)
3.99%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (160)
9.12%
Exposure to negative news/social media (125)
7.13%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (156)
8.89%

Watched Threads