Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi,

some time next year me and load of friends are going over to Dublin for a holiday but we can't seem to find any cheap accomodation. If anyone knows of any could they reply to this thread or PM as soon as they can and remeber it's gotta be reallt CHEAP!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gaming_goddess)
    hi,

some time next year me and load of friends are going over to Dublin for a holiday but we can't seem to find any cheap accomodation. If anyone knows of any could they reply to this thread or PM as soon as they can and remeber it's gotta be reallt CHEAP!
    Dublin has tons of cool, cheap hostels for less than 10-15 euros/ night. The one by the Guiness Factory was particulary nice I remember and I stayed in another one close to the statue of Michael Collins which was very clean but can't remember the names of either one. Sorry. You can actually just show up in Dublin and find a hostel bed unless it's a busy holiday time. That's what I did. The people there are really friendly and helpful.

ReputationRep:
    I am staying in a comofrt inn in the centre of dublin for £24 a night. You don't get breakfast but you do get a modern comfortable ensuite room and it is right near the temple bar area

ReputationRep:
    Try Galway for a better time . Its the music and student capital of Ireland. Dublin myself I hate. If anywhere Galway, Cork or Waterford.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    sorry to hijack but Irish Dougal disturbs me as that is my flatmates nick name. So judging by your sig your are joining the forces eh?

ReputationRep:
    Ya. Its my nickname for years now without the Irish bit.

ReputationRep:
    yeah galway is cool, hay dougal get this some people have found my sig offencive and want me to change it !

ReputationRep:
    Galway or even Belfast are much better cities that Dublin. Avoid Limerick (a.k.a. stab city) at all costs!

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm not the one choosing the location but to be honest any place is fun so long as your with friends right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gaming_goddess)
    Well I'm not the one choosing the location but to be honest any place is fun so long as your with friends right?
    Dublin's fine, and you can get that place on the quays to find you hostels for 10 euros a night or so. failing that, there's the fabled irish hospitality, just look out for people named eamonn!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kemiandtheboy)
    Dublin's fine, and you can get that place on the quays to find you hostels for 10 euros a night or so. failing that, there's the fabled irish hospitality, just look out for people named eamonn!
    ewwwwwwww euros *sicks*

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.