The Student Room Group

Girl Trouble

There is this girl who is a friend of mine, however I have romantic feelings for her more than I have ever have for any other girl. She says she crys over me, has sexual thoughts about me, sees me as more than a friend and says she has feelings for me and would get jealous if I ever got a girlfriend but she says she isn't physically attracted (she has seen a few pictures that she says I look attractive in), she likes my personality alot.

I really don't don't know what to do, I've never had to experience a girl so confusing as her and frustrating as her, yet I don't want to lose her.
U don’t normally tell ur friends that u have sexual thoughts about them. If she’s telling you all this stuff it sound like she really likes u back. Some girls are just scared of admitting their feelings - even to themselves.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
U don’t normally tell ur friends that u have sexual thoughts about them. If she’s telling you all this stuff it sound like she really likes u back. Some girls are just scared of admitting their feelings - even to themselves.

We have been talking for a long time, say nearly 2 years. She just seems confusing as **** says her feelings ain't as strong as mine and doesn't know what she wants. Women are confusing.
Reply 3

She also says she isn't physically attracted 🤷🏼*♂️
When and how did she say this to u

She also says she isn't physically attracted 🤷🏼*♂️
Reply 5
When and how did she say this to u

Cannot remember exactly but probably a good while back but she just explained that she felt bad that she didn't feel the same about me as I did her. She just said she didn't feel physically attracted but she still had literal sex thoughts about me after this. involving the crying over me (although I think she is extremely emotional and crys over alot of things that seem pointless) and being pissed if I got with another girl etc.
Reply 6
bump
Some girls don’t care about looks
I feel this, ask her what she really wants?
(edited 4 years ago)
If she isn't physically attracted to you then it's not going to work.
Reply 10
This situation will drive you nuts and it's pretty unfair half leading you on and half rejecting you and certainly means she's not up for a relationship. Just kick it in to touch and find someone who does fancy you is the way forward.
Reply 11
We have been talking for a long time, say nearly 2 years. She just seems confusing as **** says her feelings ain't as strong as mine and doesn't know what she wants. Women are confusing.

2 years is far too long to still be at the "talking" stage.

I mean what the hell are y'all talking about for this long?
You could have made 2 babies in that time.

Either you're gonna make a go of things or your not. Sounds like your not because the girl seems emotionally attracted but not physically. I sugguest you go cold turkey and not contact this girl for a while in order to move on with your life. It's doing you no pining for her.
Reply 12
There is this girl who is a friend of mine, however I have romantic feelings for her more than I have ever have for any other girl. She says she crys over me, has sexual thoughts about me, sees me as more than a friend and says she has feelings for me and would get jealous if I ever got a girlfriend but she says she isn't physically attracted (she has seen a few pictures that she says I look attractive in), she likes my personality alot.

I really don't don't know what to do, I've never had to experience a girl so confusing as her and frustrating as her, yet I don't want to lose her.

how can she have sexual thoughts about you if she isn't attracted to you :/ she seems very toxic so demand a relationship or distance yourself would be my personal advice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending