The Student Room Group

Provisional license

I was wondering if anyone can help,I've recently applied for my first provisional online a few days ago...has anyone got a rough time scale on how long it'll take too come, also on what I'd need too send away with the "form"
I think it could take a week to a few weeks to come.
Original post by Stuart3798
I was wondering if anyone can help,I've recently applied for my first provisional online a few days ago...has anyone got a rough time scale on how long it'll take too come, also on what I'd need too send away with the "form"

*licence
I applied for mine on the monday and a letter came through on friday. They send you a form where you have to sign and date it and include a passport standard photo even if you gave them permission to try and get it from your passport. However my friend applied the exact same day as me and she didn’t have another form they just sent her provisional straight away. Not sure why that happened.
Mine took about 5 days. But I did mine online and I didn’t need to send a photo in as they have my passport one.
Reply 5
I got my letter through too sign etc today,doing send my birth certificate etc if so should I make sure its photocopied?
Reply 6
I got my letter through too sign etc today,doing send my birth certificate etc if so should I make sure its photocopied?

You must send an original, not a photocopy.
Reply 7
Original post by IWMTom
You must send an original, not a photocopy.

Ok I'm gonna sound stupid here but if I'm sending my birth certificate away will I do it by tracked delivery or does it matter no ?
Reply 8
Ok I'm gonna sound stupid here but if I'm sending my birth certificate away will I do it by tracked delivery or does it matter no ?

Don't bother.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending