Problem during sex Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Basically have had issues with the guy I’m seeing where when we tried to have sex his **** wouldn’t stay in me even tho he was hard n I don’t think I was that tight but like.... I don’t understand it I’ve been fine in the past but even thought I’m rlly into him and was turned on it was like there was some sort of barrier and now I’m rlly stressed for the next time we try even tho we spoke about it and he was super chill in trying loads of different things.
We tried quite a few positions and honestly I just don’t understand why it felt like I was.... shallow? As I’ve said, in the past I’ve been completely fine with others but with him his **** just literally didn’t stay in :/ random but any help of any variety would b greatly appreciated
JMH1628
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You're previous experience. Is it with him? If not, he either doesn't know what he's doing/you don't or you both don't.

If you're both experienced and it's your first time with him, you're just not in sync or immediately sexually compatible. Communication is key. .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (41)
7.78%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (308)
58.44%
No (178)
33.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed