The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

University Of Bradford?

Im looking at applying to the Univeristy of Bradford and based off of their website, it looks like a really nice univeristy, however Bradford is ranked as the worst (or one of the worst) cities in the UK to live in. Is it really that bad?
No, it’s really not as bad as people make it out to be.
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Original post by lia_r18
Im looking at applying to the Univeristy of Bradford and based off of their website, it looks like a really nice univeristy, however Bradford is ranked as the worst (or one of the worst) cities in the UK to live in. Is it really that bad?

It has just been given a bad reputation that it honestly just does not deserve. It's really a nice city to live in, the people are friendly and it's got some really beautiful communal spaces. I would certainly recommend it.
Reply 3
Original post by HawtDawgie
It has just been given a bad reputation that it honestly just does not deserve. It's really a nice city to live in, the people are friendly and it's got some really beautiful communal spaces. I would certainly recommend it.

Original post by Anonymous
No, it’s really not as bad as people make it out to be.

Thank you both 🙂
Original post by lia_r18

Hey @lia_r18 :smile:

Bradford is one of the largest cities in the UK, so it's definitely an exciting place to be a student! It's very friendly, diverse, and there's so much to see and do :biggrin:

You'll find everything from markets, boutiques, a new multi-million pound Broadway shopping centre, bars and cafes. I'd recommend Sunbridge Wells, it's an underground entertainment complex, definitely worth the visit :smile:

There's always loads of events going on, it has a real community spirit! We also have the countryside on our doorstep too, so you'll be just a short trip away from some stunning locations!

Let me know if you have any further questions about the city or campus, I'd be more than happy to help :smile:

Becky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending