yourguyJM
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi Guys,

Is anyone here doing the green rock consulting program?

I am currently doing my digital marketing mentorship and training program.

Please DM me or respond here. I want to see how others are getting on.

Thanks
yourguyJM
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by catphoebe)
I'm also currently doing green rock's consulting program. As of now I'm completely enjoying it and I feel as though I've learned quite a lot.

How are you finding things?
What program are you doing? I am doing digital marketing.. How much did you pay?
Last edited by yourguyJM; 1 month ago
catphoebe
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by yourguyJM)
What program are you doing? I am doing digital marketing.. How much did you pay?
Sorry there was an issue on tsr for me

Im currently doing the business analyst program. I paid 395 for it

How about you?
yourguyJM
Rep:
?

How about you?
Digital marketing, and same price. Which mentor was assigned to you? How are you finding the program generally?
Maddie8232
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by yourguyJM)
Digital marketing, and same price. Which mentor was assigned to you? How are you finding the program generally?
I am also doing the digital Marketing program. Who is your mentor? My mentor is strict and does not let anything slide lol.
yourguyJM
Rep:
?
(Original post by Maddie8232)
I am also doing the digital Marketing program. Who is your mentor? My mentor is strict and does not let anything slide lol.
That is why I was asking. Is it Adam? He is very strict but good I guess.
CSi7384
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I am thinking about doing the mentorship program in web design. I wanted to ask if any one actually got a job through the program? They told me they do not offer any guarantees at all, All they do is help me find a company and a mentor to build work experience, they will also help me with web design training and referencing.

Now I do not want to £995 without finding a job after.

Questions I have

1) Has any one got a job through the mentorship program?
2) How long did it take to finish the program?
3) Was the mentors good?

I would really appreciate anyone who can guide my on my questions
Megs8
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CSi7384)
I am thinking about doing the mentorship program in web design. I wanted to ask if any one actually got a job through the program? They told me they do not offer any guarantees at all, All they do is help me find a company and a mentor to build work experience, they will also help me with web design training and referencing.

Now I do not want to £995 without finding a job after.

Questions I have

1) Has any one got a job through the mentorship program?
2) How long did it take to finish the program?
3) Was the mentors good?

I would really appreciate anyone who can guide my on my questions
I am half way through the program and its really good so far. When I enrolled I was told they would help me with the training in digital Marketing and assign me a mentor but i was not guaranteed a job.

The price is £395 not £995 from my understanding?

My mentor is very helpful but sometimes he takes a few hours to get a response but over all its good.
CSi7384
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Megs8)
I am half way through the program and its really good so far. When I enrolled I was told they would help me with the training in digital Marketing and assign me a mentor but i was not guaranteed a job.

The price is £395 not £995 from my understanding?

My mentor is very helpful but sometimes he takes a few hours to get a response but over all its good.
I ended up joining. The fee if you are not a graduate is £995. So far so good, the mentors are good. Hopefully when I finish I get a job in web design.
Gentlepiso
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago

How about you?
I just found out about this program and I'm considering doing it but a bit skeptical because of the involvement of money. I wanted to find out how it's going as you are on the program and if you know of anyone that's been placed. The consultant I spoke to said 95% of people on the program got a place within the 4-8weeks of completion. I'm considering the trainee business analyst program, would you recommend it?
catphoebe
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Gentlepiso)
I just found out about this program and I'm considering doing it but a bit skeptical because of the involvement of money. I wanted to find out how it's going as you are on the program and if you know of anyone that's been placed. The consultant I spoke to said 95% of people on the program got a place within the 4-8weeks of completion. I'm considering the trainee business analyst program, would you recommend it?
I finished the program and managed to land an entry level role. Personally I think it was great in helping me to build experience and my confidence.

Did they not offer you a one day free trial? You get to see how the program is and then decide whether you want it or not.
melina30
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I finished the program and managed to land an entry level role. Personally I think it was great in helping me to build experience and my confidence.

Did they not offer you a one day free trial? You get to see how the program is and then decide whether you want it or not.
I was also offered a one day free trial for digital marketing which I'm going to do over the weekend. I'm really excited about the process and would like others opinions who have done this on it.

How is everyone finding their mentors? Is the workload manageable? I currently work a 9-5 but they mentioned it's remote which is more realistic for me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you registered to vote?

18-20 years old (yes) (83)
54.25%
18-20 years old (no) (19)
12.42%
20-25 years old (yes) (26)
16.99%
20-25 years old (no) (0)
0%
25-30 years old (yes) (11)
7.19%