Georgiar63
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I’ve read three books for my English coursework and didn’t enjoy any of them so I’ve decided to do it on two poetry collections. Any recommendations?
EstelOfTheEyrie
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Georgiar63)
I’ve read three books for my English coursework and didn’t enjoy any of them so I’ve decided to do it on two poetry collections. Any recommendations?
Hi!

What sort of guidelines have you been given by your teachers (e.g. what can you not cover/ any time periods which you have to focus on such as pre-1950s)? Which books or anthologies have you looked at so far?
Georgiar63
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
We’ve been allowed to do pretty much anything we want I think I’d prefer to go on romantic poetry or one anthology and one book but the guidelines have been lenient. We’ve already done wuthering heights, hamlet, a thousand splendid suns and John Keats.
EstelOfTheEyrie
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Georgiar63)
We’ve been allowed to do pretty much anything we want I think I’d prefer to go on romantic poetry or one anthology and one book but the guidelines have been lenient. We’ve already done wuthering heights, hamlet, a thousand splendid suns and John Keats.
Romantic poetry is a good choice! What sort of question are you thinking for - i.e what theme are you hoping to look at?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (19)
30.65%
No (43)
69.35%

Watched Threads