alice_k99
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Does anyone have a room they longer need in any student halls in Nottingham. I am urgently looking for accommodation for this year, so if any one has anything let me know
TeacupAndTragedy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Sorry to spam but please check your PMs
cattag
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by alice_k99)
Does anyone have a room they longer need in any student halls in Nottingham. I am urgently looking for accommodation for this year, so if any one has anything let me know
I have a room in Madison Gardens if you would like it, please message me if you're interested
tristan19
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
am interested if you can send me the details that would be fantastic
cattag
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hi glad to hear you're interested. Yes it’s still available. Here’s some more info about the accommodation the contract is 49 weeks and starts on the 21st of September 2019 and ends on the 5th of September 2020. If you call Madison Gardens its number 0115 855 9008 and say you're interested in room 131D which xxxx xxxxxxxx i is canceling then you can get any additional information you might need from there, or otherwise you can message me any questions you have.
Here's a link to the accommodation:
https://www.derwentstudents.com/our-...dison-gardens/

Many thanks,
tristan19
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by cattag)
Hi glad to hear you're interested. Yes it’s still available. Here’s some more info about the accommodation the contract is 49 weeks and starts on the 21st of September 2019 and ends on the 5th of September 2020. If you call Madison Gardens its number 0115 855 9008 and say you're interested in room 131D which Matt Kanumilli is canceling then you can get any additional information you might need from there, or otherwise you can message me any questions you have.
Here's a link to the accommodation:
https://www.derwentstudents.com/our-...dison-gardens/

Many thanks,
you need to send them an email saying that you want to give me the contract
my name is xxxx xxxxx if they need you to say it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (198)
24.15%
Pop (202)
24.63%
Jazz (33)
4.02%
Classical (46)
5.61%
Hip-Hop (155)
18.9%