The Student Room Group

Midwifery 2020 Bangor

Hi there,

Has anyone applied to Bangor for Midwifery in 2020?

Scroll to see replies

I've applied to Bangor for 2020, not much happening at the moment. they've just asked for copies of my Alevels etc. not heard anything since
I'm applying. But haven't sent my application off just yet. X
are you applying for to just Bangor or other universities also?
Original post by midwife2020
are you applying for to just Bangor or other universities also?

I've done 5 choices. Just to enhance my chances because I'd be gutted if I didnt get in. Bangor is my top choice but I know a lot apply here.
Reply 5
How long do they take to reply to you does anyone know xx
I sent my ucas application the 19th Sept I had an email from Bangor on 1st October asking for copies of my alevels and degree and I've not heard anything since x
I have now had an interview offer from Bangor, anybody else?
Reply 8
Yes I do I’m going on 27th November but for nursing xx
Original post by Gkings15
Yes I do I’m going on 27th November but for nursing xx

is yours a selection day for nursing or an individual interview? x
Reply 10
Original post by midwife2020
I have now had an interview offer from Bangor, anybody else?

Yes, mine isn't until January 2020 though!!!
Reply 11
Jumping on the bandwagon here sorry! Anybody able to give me a rough idea on how long it took for Bangor to respond to your application? I'm a last minute applicant so mine hasn't been in long but can't help but check my emails 50 times a day!
Original post by Sash315
Jumping on the bandwagon here sorry! Anybody able to give me a rough idea on how long it took for Bangor to respond to your application? I'm a last minute applicant so mine hasn't been in long but can't help but check my emails 50 times a day!

within 2ish weeks you'll hear if you've been offered an interview x
Hi I have applied got my interview on 12th Feb 😊 anyone else going on that date?
Reply 14
Original post by Diane walker
Hi I have applied got my interview on 12th Feb 😊 anyone else going on that date?

Ah that's fab well done! I'm still on edge here waiting for a response 🙈
Original post by Diane walker

a lady from my access has an interview on the same day
Reply 16
Interview on the 12th of Feb and yes I'm super nervous and excited 🙈 Any tips on getting my heart rate back to normal haha x
Original post by Sash315
Interview on the 12th of Feb and yes I'm super nervous and excited 🙈 Any tips on getting my heart rate back to normal haha x

haha im the same so worrying, i had my interview at Chester today, seemed ok, but i feel more nervous for my bangor interview!
Has anyone got their interview on 4th March? I'm getting nervous now.. 🙁
I have an interview on 4th March!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending