tacobeth
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I’m applying to university next month to study psychology and I’ve got 5 universities but I wanted to see what people thought of them & how their accommodation is/the nightlife etc. I’m thinking of applying to the Uni of Manchester, Uni of Liverpool, De Montfort, Man Met and Essex
squeakysquirrel
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by tacobeth)
I’m applying to university next month to study psychology and I’ve got 5 universities but I wanted to see what people thought of them & how their accommodation is/the nightlife etc. I’m thinking of applying to the Uni of Manchester, Uni of Liverpool, De Montfort, Man Met and Essex
Lots of psychology graduates. Very few jobs. Best of bunch Manchester then Liverpool. Wouldn't touch rest with bargepole
De Montfort University
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hi tacobeth,

We're glad to hear you're considering us!

Our psychology course is very popular, and if you haven't checked out our website already, here is more information regarding the course: https://www.dmu.ac.uk/study/courses/...-bsc-hons.aspx

We have a vast range of accommodation on offer for all price ranges and quality that are 10-15 minutes from campus at most, see link: https://www.dmu.ac.uk/study/accommod...nce/index.aspx

As for the nightlife, our freshers events take place at clubs all round the city centre, and clubs also have student nights for cheaper drinks and entry fees. Mosh, Club Republic, the o2 Academy and Injunction (our DMU club) are the main venues around the city.

I would really recommend you visit us on an open day, as we have a lot coming up from September onwards. Check out our website and you can book yourself on

I hope this helps! Any more questions let me know

- Niamh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19