Sazun
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hello. I applyed on student finance maintenance loan for maximum amount, but when I login I see on application status that I applyed on maintenance loan for £4168 and on A Higher Amount of Maintenance Loan for £4776. Can anyone explain me what is A Higher Amount of Maintenance Loan and why i see it on my aplication? And why Amount of maintenance loan changed? Someone had simmilar situation?
SFE Dean
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Sazun)
Hello. I applyed on student finance maintenance loan for maximum amount, but when I login I see on application status that I applyed on maintenance loan for £4168 and on A Higher Amount of Maintenance Loan for £4776. Can anyone explain me what is A Higher Amount of Maintenance Loan and why i see it on my aplication? And why Amount of maintenance loan changed? Someone had simmilar situation?
Hello,

The higher amount is usually the income assessed loan and the other figure is definitely the non-income assessed loan.

We try and offer you the non-income assessed loan if your course date is fast approaching so you have some funding at the start. We will asses you for the income assessed support once we have all the correct details and evidence in place. This part can take 4 to 6 weeks.

If you applied for the income assessed support, is it based on your parents/partners details? If so, the loan tables vs income are here - http://ow.ly/Y3F730oRwDw

When did you apply and when does your course start?

Warm Regards, Dean.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Guildford campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • University of Groningen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 31 Jan '20

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (213)
53.12%
No (188)
46.88%

Watched Threads