The Student Room Group

started a levels can i still do architecture at uni???

hello, i started a levels today and im doing physics, economics and sociology. my dream since i was small was to study architecture and i really do want to do it in uni however i am now thinking about whether my a level choices will affect and determine whether i do architecture or not. i have checked different university websites and they have said that any subject for a level is fine for architecture but i'm still very worried. my question is will i still be able to do architecture at uni and has anyone got into architecture without doing the typical maths, art and physics. thank you.
also i forgot to mention above that i am very creative and artistic and therefore creating a portfolio isnt my concern its just my subject choices. :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by aesthetic21
hello, i started a levels today and im doing physics, economics and sociology. my dream since i was small was to study architecture and i really do want to do it in uni however i am now thinking about whether my a level choices will affect and determine whether i do architecture or not. i have checked different university websites and they have said that any subject for a level is fine for architecture but i'm still very worried. my question is will i still be able to do architecture at uni and has anyone got into architecture without doing the typical maths, art and physics. thank you.
also i forgot to mention above that i am very creative and artistic and therefore creating a portfolio isnt my concern its just my subject choices. :smile:

You could email your top choices architecture depts and just ask them. Did this last year for different subject all replied.
Reply 2
Original post by Scotney
You could email your top choices architecture depts and just ask them. Did this last year for different subject all replied.

but i still do not know what university i want to go to but i have checked most universites that offer architecture and they say it doesn't matter what subjects you take i think i'm just nervous about not getting in. thank you so much for replying!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending