motion655
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,

I am studying these A level subjects: Economics, Sociology and Psychology however I am self studying A level mathematics. In order to apply to Uni how do I let them know I am self studying A level mathematics along with the subjects that I am learning at school?

Thank you
alf18
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hi,

im self studying further maths and just told my maths teacher and head of year. just let someone important know so they can enroll you into exam and sort out uni stuff
motion655
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by alf18)
hi,

im self studying further maths and just told my maths teacher and head of year. just let someone important know so they can enroll you into exam and sort out uni stuff
Alright but I have a question how would the predicted grade system work if your self studying?
alf18
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by motion655)
Alright but I have a question how would the predicted grade system work if your self stu
Depends how strict your school is, might have to sit a mock and get maths teacher to mark it to base it off. Main point is to make sure someone knows youre self studying and they can say its ok to do/ help you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (293)
55.7%
I don't have everything I need (233)
44.3%

Watched Threads