Paradox games (EU4, HoI4, Vicky 2 etc.) Watch

HarvestingSeason
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Anyone play 'em or are you all normies?
Anyone ever managed Ryukyu world conquest?

What was the most bizarre thing you've ever seen in EU4? I sh*t you not, I've seen Shinto Jerusalem on the Kuril islands. See below.
Name:  20180105180229_1.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  104.3 KB

(red square's there to conceal player names)
Last edited by HarvestingSeason; 5 months ago
Le Male
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I used to play these so much. I took over Russia as the Teutonic Order, reformed to Prussia and launched the Aryan invasion of China.

Those were the days :moon:
HarvestingSeason
Rep:
?
(Original post by Le Male)
I used to play these so much. I took over Russia as the Teutonic Order, reformed to Prussia and launched the Aryan invasion of China.

Those were the days :moon:
I have made it my mission in life to form Prussia as Caddo or some other NA native some day.
deadpan2
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I have about 300 hours on Cities: Skylines and I played through some of Pillars of Eternity which was published by Paradox I think. Waiting for them to release VtMB2; played the **** out the first one when it came out.
ozzyoscy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Only played a few they published (Galactic Civilizations II, Penumbra series).
daily_stoic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Enjoying the hell out of Stellaris
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Crusader Kings II. :yes:
HarvestingSeason
Rep:
?
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
Crusader Kings II. :yes:
With all the DLC?
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by HarvestingSeason)
With all the DLC?
Most of them, I've been buying new expansions bit by bit, so that each playthrough has something new to it. :yes:
TopNep
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I once formed the Arabian Empire as the incestuous, gay, demon-worshiping Queen of Jerusalem, then marched on Rome and subjugated the Pope. CK2 is fun.

Then in a modded run of HoI4, as the Soviet Union, I turned Britain, France and Japan communist, America went fascist and was led by Senator Steven Amstrong, and every communist country in the world (including me and Britain, I dismantled the Comintern and Britain did the same to the Allies) then joined a faction led by Rei Ryghts from Hyperdimension Neptunia whose nation was a tiny island just off the coast of Argentina, all while Metal Gear Rising's OST played. This all happened by the time Germany went after Poland.

Long story short, my Paradox games almost always devolve into insanity, and that's what keeps me coming back.
Last edited by TopNep; 5 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (364)
67.03%
No (179)
32.97%

Watched Threads