jenster182
Badges: 2
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,I have a question about my Masters Loan, the answer to which might be really obvious but I've Googled it a lot and can't find anything specific. What exactly is 'confirmation of registration'? Is it when you've enrolled in person at your uni, as in handed in your ID documents and received your ID card, or when you've actually attended a class?My first payment is scheduled for the 9th Sept, the official start date of my course, and I have my first class on the 10th, but I registered at my uni on Monday 2nd and am now fully enrolled. Could anyone please predict a rough payment date for my first installment? I ask because I'm signing a lease for a flat at the moment and would love to be able to give my new landlord a more specific answer regarding finance!Thank you
SFE Dean
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jenster182)
Hi,I have a question about my Masters Loan, the answer to which might be really obvious but I've Googled it a lot and can't find anything specific. What exactly is 'confirmation of registration'? Is it when you've enrolled in person at your uni, as in handed in your ID documents and received your ID card, or when you've actually attended a class?My first payment is scheduled for the 9th Sept, the official start date of my course, and I have my first class on the 10th, but I registered at my uni on Monday 2nd and am now fully enrolled. Could anyone please predict a rough payment date for my first installment? I ask because I'm signing a lease for a flat at the moment and would love to be able to give my new landlord a more specific answer regarding finance!Thank you
Hello,

Confirmation of Registration (CoR) is when your university send electronic confirmation you've enrolled and are attending the course. They use a system called the Student Information System (SIS).

Once they send this through, it takes 24 to 48 hours to process from our end. Your payment status under 'Your Finance' online should then change from 'Awaiting confirmation' and we'll make a payment into your bank account 3 to 5 working days later if a payment is due.

It should have changed over by today if the expected payment is the 9/9/19. If it hasn't, please remind your university to send through CoR.

Warm Regards, Dean.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (211)
74.56%
No (72)
25.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed