Face cleansing routine for guys? Watch

SilverColtac
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Ive got a lot of blackheads on nose and pimples all over my face. This combination makes my face look constantly dirty.
Does anyone have a face cleansing routine that may help?
If you can include any products you use that would be a tremendous help.
Silver_Rose
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Well as a girl, which could go for a guy too, cleanse your face at least once a day and moisturise once a day. Aveeno daily moisturising is the good stuff. Buy some blackhead cream which you can get from Superdrug and use, clean & clear is a good brand and use that 2 times a week at most.
d3v1n6
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I use a Clean and Clear exfoliating face wash and sometimes a Body Shop Tea Tree face wash (usually wash my face in the shower). Don't use anything harsh on your face and wash with lukewarm/cold water. Drink a lot of water and eat well. It's almost impossible to keep your skin constantly clear at our age but do the best you can. There are loads of other products you could use so check youtube for tutorials/routines.
username4889668
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Salicylic acid is supposed to be very good for blackheads. Doesn’t do anything whatsoever for mine though, but it’s worth trying.

Use clay masks too. Garnier does a good 3-in-1 one.

If it doesn’t work, try steaming. Get a big bowl of boiling water from the kettle, hover your face over it and put a towel around your face for around 10 minutes. Perhaps your skin is just congested.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (2)
9.52%
Disagree (2)
9.52%
Neither agree or disagree (7)
33.33%
Agree (6)
28.57%
Strongly Agree (4)
19.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise