Bazal Hanan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’ve got enrolled in the university and now I’m going to apply for student loan from SFEngland. I checked the form out and they are asking for NI Number which I don’t have yet.But i already attended the interview for NI number and they gave me the estimated date to receive NI number in October. But my university starts in September. Should i wait for NI number or apply without it.
Anyone!?
Success2018
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Bazal Hanan)
I’ve got enrolled in the university and now I’m going to apply for student loan from SFEngland. I checked the form out and they are asking for NI Number which I don’t have yet.But i already attended the interview for NI number and they gave me the estimated date to receive NI number in October. But my university starts in September. Should i wait for NI number or apply without it.
Anyone!?
Hi, phone student finance, they'll need it for paying back the loan, send them proof you've applied. I'd do the form and explain in additional information with proof.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?