Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I'm a 21 year old female college student and I've been with intimate my boyfriend for almost a year and a half. We have sex regularly and I really enjoy it, but I've never had an orgasm. I've had 3 sexual partners before him, and I didn't have an orgasm with them either. I've tried using a tiny vibrator by myself and with my boyfriend, which definitely gave me more stimulation, but STILL I didn't have an orgasm. Maybe I'm masturbating wrong??? I don't really know what to do at this point and I'm starting to lose hope as I know that it just doesn't happen for some women HELP!
nicetrylau
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I think you're searching the orgasm too much, and this is why you can't reach it. Let yourself go, maybe try to frustrate yourself, it'll help you build a tension.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm a 21 year old female college student and I've been with intimate my boyfriend for almost a year and a half. We have sex regularly and I really enjoy it, but I've never had an orgasm. I've had 3 sexual partners before him, and I didn't have an orgasm with them either. I've tried using a tiny vibrator by myself and with my boyfriend, which definitely gave me more stimulation, but STILL I didn't have an orgasm. Maybe I'm masturbating wrong??? I don't really know what to do at this point and I'm starting to lose hope as I know that it just doesn't happen for some women HELP!
First thing to do is stop feeling anxious! This is not a life and death situation! Then you have to look at your understanding of sex and also your own body. Have you tried stimulating your clitoris? if so how? Have you used sex toys? What about oral sex? What is your partner like?
JTfoxlove
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Orgasms can be elusive and some women report to only reaching climax in later life.

I'd encourage you to read up on the literature, practice by yourself and as suggested above try to move the focus on climax from relaxation and sexual excitement, instead.

Most females focus on clitoral stimulation for reaching orgasm but everyone is different. Listen to your body and explore different things to see what works for you.
Last edited by JTfoxlove; 2 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (2)
16.67%
Disagree (0)
0%
Neither agree or disagree (2)
16.67%
Agree (4)
33.33%
Strongly Agree (4)
33.33%

Watched Threads