I think I am going to lose a bet to my biggest rival team's fan

Watch
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
As I (Liverpool fan) finished bottom in the 400 m race for the 2nd year in succession, if the Man Utd fan who I agreed a bet with has won a medal (which he did), and Man Utd beat Liverpool in October, I would have to sing Glory Glory Man Utd in front of him. How embarrassing it will be to a Liverpool fan!
I won a previous bet with him in late November 2018 as my math test result was way better than his and Liverpool beat Man Utd 3-1 last December, he sang YNWA in front of me.
Last edited by 8013; 1 year ago
TK077MUFC
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i doubt utd will win against pool on october. as a utd fan were looking poor atm. so youre probably good on that one. we're where you guys were 2 years ago. rebuilding this crap. SMH
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by TK077MUFC)
i doubt utd will win against pool on october. as a utd fan were looking poor atm. so youre probably good on that one. we're where you guys were 2 years ago. rebuilding this crap. SMH
So you think the bet will end in a tie?
TK077MUFC
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
yeah easily. were TRASH
Mess.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 8013)
As I (Liverpool fan) finished bottom in the 400 m race for the 2nd year in succession, if the Man Utd fan who I agreed a bet with has won a medal (which he did), and Man Utd beat Liverpool in October, I would have to sing Glory Glory Man Utd in front of him. How embarrassing it will be to a Liverpool fan!
I won a previous bet with him in late November 2018 as my math test result was way better than his and Liverpool beat Man Utd 3-1 last December, he sang YNWA in front of me.
This is embarrassing for all concerned, including me who had to read it.
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Mess.)
This is embarrassing for all concerned, including me who had to read it.
#savage
Zürich
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
you autistic brah?
Jimmy Seville
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Zürich)
you autistic brah?
This forum is a breeding ground for the weird nonces who randomly post these kinds of **** threads...
ededdeddie
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Man utd as of now aren’t too good, nothing to worry about
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
As this game ended 1-1, the bet is void now.
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Now I have a bet with a Man City fan who goes to school on the same bus with me. If the student who supports the PL champion (yes, it is between Liverpool and Man City for the title again) gets the higher yearly overall GPA (in a 5-point scale), the other student has to post a video of himself singing 2 of their counterpart's chants, with a combined length of at least 75 seconds.
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
I have already heard quite a lot of people who agreed bets with me singing YNWA and other LFC chants this season. This has provided me the motivation to work hard.
I got these bets won:
1. I did better in my November mock exams than a Watford supporter and we beat them 2-0, so he sang the Si senor (Firmino) and the Virgil van Dijk chants in front of me.
2. I beat an Arsenal fan in a Chemistry test on the day we knocked them out of the EFL Cup. He had to sing YNWA.
3. I beat two Man Utd fans in Maths, one of whom I also beat in the swimming gala, and they sang the Allez Allez Allez chant together after we beat them 2-0.
Mess.
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
What is this absolute *******s. Are you safe to be allowed on the internet without a career?
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by 8013)
Now I have a bet with a Man City fan who goes to school on the same bus with me. If the student who supports the PL champion (yes, it is between Liverpool and Man City for the title again) gets the higher yearly overall GPA (in a 5-point scale), the other student has to post a video of himself singing 2 of their counterpart's chants, with a combined length of at least 75 seconds.
I am now kicking myself to get to a 4.5+ or even 5.0, so I can win the bet over the city fan.
difeo
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Love the confidence to keep going despite the critics. This is a brilliant thread.

I beat two Man Utd fans in Maths, one of whom I also beat in the swimming gala, and they sang the Allez Allez Allez chant together after we beat them 2-0.

Gold.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (44)
23.28%
Less motivated (145)
76.72%

Watched Threads