I think I am going to lose a bet to my biggest rival team's fan Watch

Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
As I (Liverpool fan) finished bottom in the 400 m race for the 2nd year in succession, if the Man Utd fan who I agreed a bet with has won a medal (which he did), and Man Utd beat Liverpool in October, I would have to sing Glory Glory Man Utd in front of him. How embarrassing it will be to a Liverpool fan!
I won a previous bet with him in late November 2018 as my math test result was way better than his and Liverpool beat Man Utd 3-1 last December, he sang YNWA in front of me.
Last edited by 8013; 2 weeks ago
TK077MUFC
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
i doubt utd will win against pool on october. as a utd fan were looking poor atm. so youre probably good on that one. we're where you guys were 2 years ago. rebuilding this crap. SMH
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by TK077MUFC)
i doubt utd will win against pool on october. as a utd fan were looking poor atm. so youre probably good on that one. we're where you guys were 2 years ago. rebuilding this crap. SMH
So you think the bet will end in a tie?
TK077MUFC
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
yeah easily. were TRASH
Mess.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by 8013)
As I (Liverpool fan) finished bottom in the 400 m race for the 2nd year in succession, if the Man Utd fan who I agreed a bet with has won a medal (which he did), and Man Utd beat Liverpool in October, I would have to sing Glory Glory Man Utd in front of him. How embarrassing it will be to a Liverpool fan!
I won a previous bet with him in late November 2018 as my math test result was way better than his and Liverpool beat Man Utd 3-1 last December, he sang YNWA in front of me.
This is embarrassing for all concerned, including me who had to read it.
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Mess.)
This is embarrassing for all concerned, including me who had to read it.
#savage
Zürich
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
you autistic brah?
Jimmy Seville
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Zürich)
you autistic brah?
This forum is a breeding ground for the weird nonces who randomly post these kinds of **** threads...
ededdeddie
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Man utd as of now aren’t too good, nothing to worry about
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (39)
7.59%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (299)
58.17%
No (176)
34.24%

Watched Threads