sibi_2
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello,
I had my PGCE Primary interview at the MMU on the 14th of August and got a text on the 15th that my interview was successful and that I'll be made an offer. Unfortunately, I haven't received any further text/email. I sent emails to the admission department and PG school and I've not heard back from them. The induction was on the 2nd, according to what the interview coordinator told us at the start of the interview. Please, has anyone had a similar experience?. thanks
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by sibi_2)
Hello,
I had my PGCE Primary interview at the MMU on the 14th of August and got a text on the 15th that my interview was successful and that I'll be made an offer. Unfortunately, I haven't received any further text/email. I sent emails to the admission department and PG school and I've not heard back from them. The induction was on the 2nd, according to what the interview coordinator told us at the start of the interview. Please, has anyone had a similar experience?. thanks
Ring them up ASAP. This is really poor treatment from them but I have had prior experience of this (not MMU) and it's just been technical problems with none of the emails from that domain able to reach me.Ring up the administrator for the PGCE and find out what's going on. Have you met all the other requirements for the place?
sibi_2
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello,Yes I have met all the other requirements, I hope it's not too late though. I will ring up the administrator and find out what's happened. Thank you for your help.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (188)
23.98%
Pop (191)
24.36%
Jazz (30)
3.83%
Classical (46)
5.87%
Hip-Hop (148)
18.88%