Do I really have an orgasm?? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I'm struggling with this. One day i suddently put shower head on my clit and it feel really good. And my feel my muscle build up and a shiver run down my whole body.And then i feel my clit throbbing it become really sensitive.Do i really have an orgasm or what???
HumblyBumbly
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm struggling with this. One day i suddently put shower head on my clit and it feel really good. And my feel my muscle build up and a shiver run down my whole body.And then i feel my clit throbbing it become really sensitive.Do i really have an orgasm or what???
woah. Was this the first time you "orgasmed"?
Tracey1995
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yes its a form of orgasm for the woman, using high pressure water on this area causes sensation to our muscles within the area we flowing the water onto, don't let it inside the virgina cavity as its totally safe otherwise to do this, its a nice feeling when it happens and just enjoy it ok.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Tracey1995)
Yes its a form of orgasm for the woman, using high pressure water on this area causes sensation to our muscles within the area we flowing the water onto, don't let it inside the virgina cavity as its totally safe otherwise to do this, its a nice feeling when it happens and just enjoy it ok.
Oh thank you, But is this real orgasm??
Tracey1995
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Oh thank you, But is this real orgasm??
Yes its is as I get same feelings as yourself when I have a shower and I let the water run down this area.
And you should get this feeling time after time if you do exact samething again ok
Enjoy it when it happens
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (2)
16.67%
Disagree (0)
0%
Neither agree or disagree (2)
16.67%
Agree (4)
33.33%
Strongly Agree (4)
33.33%

Watched Threads