The Student Room Group

Failed Hazard Perception! Any tips??

I've been a bus driver for twenty years and failed the test today only getting 62 out of a 100 (67 being the pass target). I clicked at things that could be a hazard and when I could see a hazard about to appear (3 motorbikes overtaking a lorry on a highway. I think I clicked too early before they were an actual hazard. I spotted them in the distance so clicked. A few seconds later they over take and became a real threat. I think you have to click when it becomes dangerous. I'm fuming as all tests online are useless and I knew when/where the hazards are yet still failed because of an algorithm when if those hazards had happened on an actual road test I'd of shouted out the hazards to an instructor and passed the test.
Reply 1
i had taken the test twice. I failed the first time for missing one mark by getting 42/50 instead of 43 but passed the second time. honestly on the second time i thought i failed because it said i clicked too many times😭 and i got a zero on of the videos. I studied for 2 weeks tbh, it can be less but i passed on the second tjme. I studied on a DVD, there were 14 subject overall so j split 7 subject per week.I passed thang god and now i got my license. so bang out the DVD a few more times and you could pass! :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending