Sendhelp20
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So I failed my as and have to retake which I don't want to do, so I thought about apprenticeships. I got 5+ GCSEs with grade 9-4, i got 5 in maths 5 in English and 6-6 in science. Will apprenticeships get me far in life?
Ayyboi787
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah ofcourse. I know someone who did an apprenticeship and he was able to raise enough money to get a car at 18 and his wage is only going to get higher once his apprenticeship is finished.
Sendhelp20
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Ayyboi787)
Yeah ofcourse. I know someone who did an apprenticeship and he was able to raise enough money to get a car at 18 and his wage is only going to get higher once his apprenticeship is finished.
Was this at GCSE level or after a levels and if u don't mind me asking what apprenticeship did he do?
Ayyboi787
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Sendhelp20)
Was this at GCSE level or after a levels and if u don't mind me asking what apprenticeship did he do?
GCSE level. he went to do an apprenticeship in Joinery
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Sendhelp20)
So I failed my as and have to retake which I don't want to do, so I thought about apprenticeships. I got 5+ GCSEs with grade 9-4, i got 5 in maths 5 in English and 6-6 in science. Will apprenticeships get me far in life?
Yes, an apprenticeship is a good idea, and you can go far with them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (203)
23.41%
Pop (214)
24.68%
Jazz (33)
3.81%
Classical (48)
5.54%
Hip-Hop (167)
19.26%