NMJerry
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I am a Japanese national and apparently it takes 15 days to process all applications. Today is the 15th day since the Sheffield VISA center received the application but I have not received anything. I booked a flight which is next week and I need it by then. Also, my university starts two weeks! Is anyone in the same boat? Do you reckon I should call somebody up?
Last edited by NMJerry; 1 week ago
mwsaeed
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
When I applied my visa centre told me it takes 15 working days not normal days so maybe that's why it's taking longer than expected?

Maybe wait a few more days and then call them if nothing gets updated?
NMJerry
Rep:
?
(Original post by mwsaeed)
When I applied my visa centre told me it takes 15 working days not normal days so maybe that's why it's taking longer than expected?

Maybe wait a few more days and then call them if nothing gets updated?
If you insist 15 "working days" it, therefore, covers more days to process? Then what they display on their website is wrong when they state 15 days. It can be misleading. They should be more explicit on that no? Have you gotten yours yet?
mwsaeed
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by NMJerry)
If you insist 15 "working days" it, therefore, covers more days to process? Then what they display on their website is wrong when they state 15 days. It can be misleading. They should be more explicit on that no? Have you gotten yours yet?
Yeah true they should be more explicit. Maybe from where you're applying from it's a bit different and it takes only 15 days, but maybe check or call your visa centre to make sure. I haven't gotten mine yet but I am hoping to travel in a couple of weeks
NMJerry
Rep:
?
(Original post by mwsaeed)
Yeah true they should be more explicit. Maybe from where you're applying from it's a bit different and it takes only 15 days, but maybe check or call your visa centre to make sure. I haven't gotten mine yet but I am hoping to travel in a couple of weeks
Well, actually very dumb of me and I didn't realize but my visa was received at the Visa center weeks ago. I just got it yesterday.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (188)
23.98%
Pop (191)
24.36%
Jazz (30)
3.83%
Classical (46)
5.87%
Hip-Hop (148)
18.88%
Electronic (53)
6.76%
Indie (128)
16.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise