The Student Room Group

21 year old girl, guys ask me anything you want to know!

I'm 21, I'm a girl, ask me anything you want to know x

Scroll to see replies

I'd like to know.....

If a train leaves Manchester at 16:04, travelling at a constant speed of 70mph heading towards London Euston which is 211 miles away and another train leaves Bristol at 17:10 travelling at 60mph, can I borrow £30 :p:D
I am in decent shape and just started working a fairly laborious job. Girls I meet at work touch my shoulders when I barely know them, some giggle when I look at them, and they often make eye contact. The touching is especially weird because I wouldn't touch a girl upon meeting her unless I'm in a nightclub or something, to prevent being labelled as a creep.

What does this all mean?

(PS asked this exact thing on the AMA by that other girl, just want a second opinion)
do girls love beards
Original post by Abdoulaye2chingy
damn bro save some p*ssy for the rest of us

I would let you have them all bro. Some are hot as hell but a workplace relationship only means trouble, so I can't even escalate :frown:.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
I would let you have them all bro. Some are hot as hell but a workplace relationship only means trouble, so I can't even escalate :frown:.

They touch your shoulders!

A girl at work touched my chest hair once. Like she just reached out and touched it, I was like wtf?!
Reply 6
Original post by b00mzx
I'd like to know.....

If a train leaves Manchester at 16:04, travelling at a constant speed of 70mph heading towards London Euston which is 211 miles away and another train leaves Bristol at 17:10 travelling at 60mph, can I borrow £30 :p:D

only if I can borrow £60
Original post by Nununu
They touch your shoulders!

A girl at work touched my chest hair once. Like she just reached out and touched it, I was like wtf?!

Lool I trim my chest hair now. Used to trim everything else and leave only the chest but it looked like I was giving my torso a shape up haha.

Keep slaying bro :wink:.
Reply 8
I am in decent shape and just started working a fairly laborious job. Girls I meet at work touch my shoulders when I barely know them, some giggle when I look at them, and they often make eye contact. The touching is especially weird because I wouldn't touch a girl upon meeting her unless I'm in a nightclub or something, to prevent being labelled as a creep.

What does this all mean?

(PS asked this exact thing on the AMA by that other girl, just want a second opinion)

I mean they probably think you're fit.
I know that it's technically the same thing but we all know there's way less stigma around girls touching guys and thinking it's fine than guys randomly touching girls.
Honestly I dont think it means much past they probably find you attractive. If you dont like them touching you without your permission then tell them, but if you dont mind/like the attention then all's good?
Reply 9
do girls love beards

honestly depends on the girl and on the beard lol
I like a bit of stubble aesthetically, and not opposed to beards, but they tend to irritate/scratch my face when kissing so for practicality I prefer clean shaven guys haha
I mean they probably think you're fit.
I know that it's technically the same thing but we all know there's way less stigma around girls touching guys and thinking it's fine than guys randomly touching girls.
Honestly I dont think it means much past they probably find you attractive. If you dont like them touching you without your permission then tell them, but if you dont mind/like the attention then all's good?

Yeah I don't mind. Just happy they feel comfortable around me because I thought I was making some of them uncomfortable when I joined.
only if I can borrow £60

Damn, you've outdone me! :smile: I may be a simple man with a simple mind but I know when I'm being ripped off. I tell you what, I borrow £20, you borrow £60 i'll borrow another £40.
Original post by b00mzx
Damn, you've outdone me! :smile: I may be a simple man with a simple mind but I know when I'm being ripped off. I tell you what, I borrow £20, you borrow £60 i'll borrow another £40.

it's a deal. Nice doing business with you
What is your username?
Original post by Oops_error404
What is your username?

start at 2:55 lol
honestly depends on the girl and on the beard lol
I like a bit of stubble aesthetically, and not opposed to beards, but they tend to irritate/scratch my face when kissing so for practicality I prefer clean shaven guys haha

hahaha yeah lol

What does this all mean?

It means you must be fit as ****
We should change the name of testicles to ''underies'' therefore the 2 main reproductive organs will be ovaries and underies. This is more likely to convey the internal and external nature of the genitalia so win win.

Agree? Ofc you do please sign my petition at www.imspeakingoutmyarse.com
It means you must be fit as ****

As long as I don't make them uncomfortable. Used to be fat as **** a year ago and girls wouldn't look at me if I was the last man alive. Been dieting/gymming hard ever since. You can understand my confusion since I still carry that fat boy mentality.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending