thisishydad
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hello friends!
I am a pre-medical student.Will someone tell me what is the best way to do the study so that I can easily understand the topic and I should extract the hidden concepts out of it plus that I shouldn't forget it easily and should remember it for a long time.
And I want to cover my study in a lesser time.
My subjects of concern are Physics,Biology and chemistry and English.
Waiting for your instructions and suggestions.
Thank you .

Casievans
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I’m not a medical student yet ( will be in 2 two weeks) but when i studied for my a levels I used the techniques shown by unjaded jade ( a study you tuber) where you write down everything you’re remember and fill in the gaps afterwards by looking at your textbook and keep repeating this until you remember it all. I don’t know if this works for English and physics but I did biology and chemistry at a level.
Also, you tube was a lifesaver for me, if I didn’t understand anything I would watch YouTube tutorials on them- Khan academy and allery tutors for chemistry and the amoeba sisters for biology ( the amoeba sister videos seem real childish but they’re really helpful!
Hope I’ve been able to help you in some way!
thisishydad
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I think it will really help me.It will help me to remember everything.I don't have any problem with studies but my problem was that I didn't remember anything after some time but it seems solved now.
Thank you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (38)
7.44%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (298)
58.32%
No (175)
34.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed