blood tests Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I might be being a little dramatic lol but I had one blood tests and now the doctors have told me I have to come have another blood test , why do I have to have another . I was told I only needed one of them (forgot what it’s called)
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I might be being a little dramatic lol but I had one blood tests and now the doctors have told me I have to come have another blood test , why do I have to have another . I was told I only needed one of them (forgot what it’s called)
Best to ask your GP
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Could be something as simple as the tube not having enough blood in it. But only your GP will know the answer.
Kindred
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Could be loads of reasons. They might want to double check a result cos it was borderline, it might be something that can be affected by being a bit ill (like with a cold or infection) or what you've eaten so they want to check it at another time, the people testing it might have dropped your sample or mistyped the result, a giant octopus may have broken into the lab and stollen your blood (that one is unlikely).
My point is its nothing to worry about. There are loads of possible reasons that have absolutely no relation to your health or prognosis.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (2)
9.52%
Disagree (2)
9.52%
Neither agree or disagree (7)
33.33%
Agree (6)
28.57%
Strongly Agree (4)
19.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise