Has anyone else experienced this? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Recently, I have been having obsessive thoughts. When I say this, I mean, I’m constantly thinking about minor things in life that I maybe ****ed up on, people’s opinions on things in my life, and opinions on things that has nothing to do with me (weird I know)
I obsess that much, I think of all the opinions on the matter, and it actually gets me stressed and that much my head hurts physically.
I’ve noticed, this is when problems occur in my life. I have a lot going on in my life atm.
I did a while back, and this happened to me then aswell.
I’ve done some research & on all of the websites It seems to be OCD. I’m thinking me being stressed and upset may trigger it?
Has this happened to anyone else?
I know this sounds strange reading it.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
i have been obsessed over stuff for a while too, but why dont u see a GP
JustOneMoreThing
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It's not uncommon, and it's certainly not strange.

I myself experience certain parallels to what you experience.

I think it comes down to not having a lot going on in your life, I haven't been busy for ages, I've just been doing nothing and relaxing, hence any encounter I get in I analyse it until it's turned into a mangled corpse.

What helped me was getting back into life again, setting goals, moving forward and getting out there in the real world.

Now, this might not help you, but it's worth a try.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by JustOneMoreThing)

I think it comes down to not having a lot going on in your life, I haven't been busy for ages, I've just been doing nothing and relaxing, hence any encounter I get in I analyse it until it's turned into a mangled corpse.

What helped me was getting back into life again, setting goals, moving forward and getting out there in the real world.

when i read this, you actually made sense
if yr busy, u wont have the time to obsess over things
holly6901
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Recently, I have been having obsessive thoughts. When I say this, I mean, I’m constantly thinking about minor things in life that I maybe ****ed up on, people’s opinions on things in my life, and opinions on things that has nothing to do with me (weird I know)
I obsess that much, I think of all the opinions on the matter, and it actually gets me stressed and that much my head hurts physically.
I’ve noticed, this is when problems occur in my life. I have a lot going on in my life atm.
I did a while back, and this happened to me then aswell.
I’ve done some research & on all of the websites It seems to be OCD. I’m thinking me being stressed and upset may trigger it?
Has this happened to anyone else?
I know this sounds strange reading it.
I've got it it's my anxiety I just ignore it and try not to focus on it
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have a daughter. I am very busy lol. It still happens to me, my mind still goes even when I’m looking after her. I mean it’s mostly at night when she’s settled and I am, it’s a lot worse.
It isn’t every day that I can re call, but it’s frequent.
(Original post by JustOneMoreThing)

when i read this, you actually made sense
if yr busy, u wont have the time to obsess over things
JustOneMoreThing
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have a daughter. I am very busy lol. It still happens to me, my mind still goes even when I’m looking after her. I mean it’s mostly at night when she’s settled and I am, it’s a lot worse.
It isn’t every day that I can re call, but it’s frequent.
I think you'd be better off talking to a GP.

It's natural for it to increase at night; at night there is little to no outer stimuli, so your mind conjures up everything you've been shoving down for the whole day.

I understand you to an extent, but clearly, out situations are very different. Again, go see a GP and I'm sure that'll help get to the root of the problem.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (189)
23.95%
Pop (192)
24.33%
Jazz (30)